Dont hate the player or the game. (pua hate)

Page 7 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:33 pm

As you said if you dressed like mystery in England, you would get called a bloody poof and slapped by a woman here. Gambler gives far better advice if you are going to be going to fancy clubs in London.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:36 pm

BlueMax wrote:
^^^ I seriously thought about a very mild testosterone enhancer of some kind... if it leads to this kind of stuff, I'm going to avoid it at all costs. I'd rather remain just a little effeminate than become something I'm not.

Well I take anti depressants and benzos with them so I think that's had an effect but I mean they have made me a more confident person.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:37 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
I will if someone gives me the flight money because i'm a poor student.

Well, maybe if you didnt spend all your money on italian suits then you wouldnt be poor and could afford to fly down here :wink:

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:40 pm

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
I will if someone gives me the flight money because i'm a poor student.

Well, maybe if you didnt spend all your money on italian suits then you wouldnt be poor and could afford to fly down here :wink:

If someone is willing to give me the money, I'll be more than happy.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:54 pm

the point is you're making the challenge. id more than love to have another trip to london. especially one paid for

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 3:02 pm

Wolfheart wrote:

I imagine being penniless doesn't attract many girls. ;)

IrishTusk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Oct 2012, 3:14 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

I imagine being penniless doesn't attract many girls. ;)

Please in England sharing a bag of chips is considered upper class dating.

I miss English Girls, They were easy.

Damn Scottish.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 3:32 pm

MXH wrote:
the point is you're making the challenge. id more than love to have another trip to london. especially one paid for

I'm making the challenge because you have used physical threats towards members like Aussiebloke.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 3:36 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
MXH wrote:

I'm making the challenge because you have used physical threats towards members like Aussiebloke.

I already asked you to show where i made physical threats to him. Many times ive told to that why does he bother posting. But ive never threatened anyone. The fact that just last week you threatened someone and are now playing the lying game just shows how little your words are worth.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 3:38 pm

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
MXH wrote:

I already asked you to show where i made physical threats to him. Many times ive told to that why does he bother posting. But ive never threatened anyone. The fact that just last week you threatened someone and are now playing the lying game just shows how little your words are worth.

Go through your post history or I'll post it in a bit if we both aren't banned by the end of tonight.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 3:39 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
MXH wrote:

Go through your post history or I'll post it in a bit if we both aren't banned by the end of tonight.

im waiting for you to post it. You brought it up, so you must back it up. I already backed up all the threats youve given me and other members in the past week alone.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 5:17 pm

IrishTusk wrote:
Please in England sharing a bag of chips is considered upper class dating.

I miss English Girls, They were easy.

If you mean "easy to please" I should pack my bags and move!! :D North American gals seem very hard to please...

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 5:36 pm

What part of do not interact with each other is too hard to understand guys?

Contacted other mods to see what we can do about this situation, until then yet another lock because of a discussion getting out of hand between you two