Dont hate the player or the game. (pua hate)

Page 5 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:41 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
The winter meet up will be scheduled soon and there's no ultimate fighter style stuff going on at the meet up, it's just that wtfid2 kid isn't the first person MXH has threatened with physical violence, I remember him threatening Aussiebloke a while ago so I'm now asking if MXH will come to London and back those claims of physical violence.

you keep acting like ive threatened anyone. Please show me exactly where i have ever threatened anyone on this forum. Last persone before wtfid who came at me last night that i saw threatening to bash someones head is you.

Wolfheart wrote:
Venger wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Venger wrote:
Wolftard ate raw meat.

Real funny with that below the belt comment, why don't you come to London so I can smack you between the eyes? We'll see who the one who has to hide behind a screen and make an childish insult.

You'll have more than brain damage when I'm finished with you.

I'd need to have brain damage beforehand to believe the fake address you'd give.

Fake address? I have met plenty of people from this site and met them at real meet ups in London, I've posted my personal details and my photos on here. You on the other hand haven't posted anything apart from a few snide comments.

Wolfheart wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
most level heads would dismiss it as "ooga-booga" alpha posturing BS. ;)

Now everybody chill and have a rare steak if it's safe to do so. (It ain't, here! We gots' eee-cooooli here lately.)

I don't give a f**k what it is, it's some prejudice c**t who has to make silly little childish comments at what? 36? It must be really mature being him.

Because I would really meet people from here if I was fake? I would really hold meet ups if I was fake? I'd gladly meet this clown. Boo is as well but he's admitted that he doesn't even believe in AS so how the f**k can he believe anything can make someone more NT?

I will gladly meet to see if that high school snide stuff will still hold up and there won't be anything to dismiss, he will be the one trying to dismiss his childish comments when he comes face to face with me.

is it ok to call this a case of roidrage?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:41 pm

DialAForAwesome wrote:
DerStadtschutz wrote:
To: DerStadtschutz
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:39 am
Subject: Re: asdf
Shut it fat boy.

To: DerStadtschutz
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 am
Subject: Re: asdf
Shut your mouth fatboy and go play with girlfriends roll of flab.

Ah... Apparently wolfheart thinks you pleasure a woman by playing with her fat... No wonder he has to be a pickup "artist." He can't keep a woman around... He has to keep finding and utterly disappointing new girls every day.

Holy crap, are you serious? 8O

Although..... I didn't know posting PMs was against the site rules. At least, not until Kjas said so. :P

Also, Wolfheart, size isn't everything in a fight. I'm 152 pounds and toned, and actually had to learn to fight because of all the bullies I had throughout my school years. I learned techniques to disarm, techniques to put people to sleep, techniques to break joints, etc. I hate fighting but if someone tried something, I'd have no choice. It's not in the size of your muscles. It's in the techniques you use. Otherwise how could guys in the military that are my size know how to fight much bigger adversaries?

I mean, that post just kinda makes you sound like a meathead who thinks power is everything. :? No offense.

However take a well conditioned 150lb guy and train him in Brazilian jiu jitsu now take a well conditioned 220lb guy, train him the same techniques to the same level of skill? who is going to be more powerful? I think that answers my question.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:42 pm

I'm natural one hundred percent, I take testosterone boosters but they are herbal, I don't take any type of steroids. I have done in the past but that's a matter of the past.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:47 pm

BlueMax wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:
Oh, and if my last post seemed kinda weird, I left out a detail: my friend's dad was in the military. When he found out I was being picked on by bullies, he taught me restraining techniques and it went on from there. Of course since I was a kid when he first did it, he only taught me the light stuff first lol.

Cool! Did you find that helped in regard to your bullies? My son is almost certain to run into it and in addition to trying to teach him social behaviours/skills, this sort of physical training might help him feel confident instead of powerless in a bad situation. I'd love to hear more on that!

Let me put it this way. By the time I was in 9th grade, I'd stopped being bullied physically, except for one thing that happened in 12th grade. They then moved on to bullying me verbally and such, but I'm fairly quick-witted, so you can imagine how that turned out.

So I can scare away people twice my size sometimes without even having to hurt them, but still get a little scared when talking to a girl I like sometimes. Ironic much? :P

But other than those things he taught me, I'm not much of a "fighter" proper though I can throw a decent punch or kick. If I was in the MMA circuit I might get trounced, but at least what I learned can be useful in certain situations.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:47 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
However take a well conditioned 150lb guy and train him in Brazilian jiu jitsu now take a well conditioned 220lb guy, train him the same techniques to the same level of skill? who is going to be more powerful? I think that answers my question.

If you're really going to keep on with this ooga-booga business - I'll play along and answer this question.

A: You don't know. The big guy *might* have more power, but the smaller guy will also more likely have much higher agility and speed...
The biggest, strongest guy isn't so tough once a small, agile guy has removed his aggressor's kneecap...

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:48 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
I'm natural one hundred percent, I take testosterone boosters but they are herbal, I don't take any type of steroids. I have done in the past but that's a matter of the past.

sweety, all of that means that you arent natural. keep dreaming. You might also want to quit the testosterone suplement. Its making you go caveman

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:49 pm

DialAForAwesome wrote:
Let me put it this way. By the time I was in 9th grade, I'd stopped being bullied physically, except for one thing that happened in 12th grade. They then moved on to bullying me verbally and such, but I'm fairly quick-witted, so you can imagine how that turned out.

So I can scare away people twice my size sometimes without even having to hurt them, but still get a little scared when talking to a girl I like sometimes. Ironic much? :P

But other than those things he taught me, I'm not much of a "fighter" proper though I can throw a decent punch or kick. If I was in the MMA circuit I might get trounced, but at least what I learned can be useful in certain situations.

... but it sounds to me like you didn't go through life feeling scared and powerless... I think that's a big leg up on life that'll go a long way as life progresses for you. I want my son to have that - I didn't.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:53 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

If you're really going to keep on with this ooga-booga business - I'll play along and answer this question.

A: You don't know. The big guy *might* have more power, but the smaller guy will also more likely have much higher agility and speed...
The biggest, strongest guy isn't so tough once a small, agile guy has removed his aggressor's kneecap...

Exactly. "Size is power" is an okay mantra, but it doesn't always work that way. You can be a big guy and not know how to throw a punch, or know any techniques to win a fight. That's one of the reason why I was able to best most of my bullies. They'd leave themselves open or do something stupid like throw a wild haymaker (don't do that against an agile person; you'll regret it! :P ) or even pick you up by the shirt, which also leaves them wide open. But then again, bullies aren't the smartest people in the world anyway. They are, at their base, no better or smarter than cavemen. Which is quite sad because the last cavemen were around eons ago.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

8O

This just might be getting out of control. Violence is not the way to go. Wolfheart, I believe you would really fight any of those people you said you would but... even then is that a good thing? Winning a fight proves nothing. Fighting over insults, real or perceived, proves nothing. And going there just a bit yeah, strenght helps, but there are many other variables involved like training, preparation, viciousness and sheer randomness.
That photography comparation thing was quite unnecesary.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

Wolfheart wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:
I dunno, Wolf lost my respect when he got all "internet tough guy" in the other thread and was talking about how 150 pounds is "scrawny" and then proceeded to try to pick a fight with somebody (MXH?).

That's the type of person that uses these stupid manipulation techniques, and then get all up in arms when they're called out on it.

The fact is I'm not getting internet anything, I have organized meet ups and I would gladly smack him in between the eyes if he ever set foot in London but we know he wouldn't.

I mean MXH, you talk like you know so much about physical violence but you look like you have never done a rep in your life, your biceps look about 12 inches big.

You:

Me:

I could curl you with one hand so why would I need to be afraid? You're not even 200lbs and I doubt you are even 150 lbs yet you keep acting like you are a 220 lb rugby player.

good job of finding a pic of me that shows nothing. but here is one of me just as you promote yourself. And i already gave you a talking on violence
lol. because i have something youll never have. Brains and ability. Everyone has seen you're obviously scared of me. why else would you keep this circus going? Id ask you to put down the shovel but its just too funny

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:57 pm

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:58 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

It's certainly not about the size... I've trained different martial arts, including a couple that are very technical. I am not exaggerating when saying that I have knocked out a 6'3", very muscular guy with one hit (I weight around 108 pounds).

Wolfheart, you are getting pathetic. I believe everyone saw that MXH was being threatened with violence on a past thread, NOT other way around, and your posting history tells that you have acted in an aggressive manner against other members here. There is no need to try to slander others when you yourself ought to take a good look in the mirror. Also pulling me into a conversation referring me as a "blonde bird" wasn't appreciated.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:58 pm

BlueMax wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:

... but it sounds to me like you didn't go through life feeling scared and powerless... I think that's a big leg up on life that'll go a long way as life progresses for you. I want my son to have that - I didn't.

Oddly, yes, you're right. I didn't feel powerless when it came to that aspect of my life, at least not compared to how powerless I feel in other aspects, though I hated being bullied, and would secretly be depressed about it for days/weeks at a time (then again I am chronically depressed anyway). But knowing, for the most part, that you won't have to fear for your safety as much because you know these things is pretty cool. :)

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:02 pm

MXH wrote:
lol. because i have something youll never have. Brains and ability. Everyone has seen you're obviously scared of me. why else would you keep this circus going? Id ask you to put down the shovel but its just too funny

You're obviously enjoying whipping him into a foaming rage... I don't know whether to discourage it or not! ;)

[insert obligatory "Don't feed the trolls" message here]

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:05 pm

Cant we all just get along? Sheesh Ill be glad to chill at the pub have some fish and chips and booze with the next fella as long as hes not an angry violent drunk and show the person how its done when it comes to women at least for me anyway. Most women seem to catch their attention on a fella who doesn't pay attention or show interest maybe a little eye contact or looking is fine but not too much if you show your interested right away shell ignore you and sense desperation.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 11 Oct 2012, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:06 pm

Lilya wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

It's certainly not about the size... I've trained different martial arts, including a couple that are very technical. I am not exaggerating when saying that I have knocked out a 6'3", very muscular guy with one hit (I weight around 108 pounds).

Wolfheart, you are getting pathetic. I believe everyone saw that MXH was being threatened with violence on a past thread, NOT other way around, and your posting history tells that you have acted in an aggressive manner against other members here. There is no need to try to slander others when you yourself ought to take a good look in the mirror. Also pulling me into a conversation referring me as a "blonde bird" wasn't appreciated.

I'm not slandering anyone,i don't use the insecurities of people against them. Show me where I have used offensive language.