Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

bombergal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2012, 10:09 pm

I had a big obsession with video games when I was a teenager since I was so socially isolated. I became really good at Nintendo and Super Nintendo games and was hell-bent on solving them. Played Battletoads for hours and couldn't beat that game (level 9 was far too hard).

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

11 Oct 2012, 10:34 pm

I'm the best Guitar Hero player in my family. :lol:

iggy64
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Oct 2012, 1:07 am

I've been obsessed with video games for as long as I can remember. I think it has something to do with upbringing, since my dad is a big gamer too, so he showed me these games when I was quite young. Sometimes I played games that were too hard for me, but I just kept playing the bit I could do.

For example when zelda link to the past was rereleased on GBA, my dad played through it then told me that I would like it, so I played it. I have no idea how old I was, but I just used to play through the first part of the game (rescue zelda, art first dungeon... Repeat) because I couldn't find my way to the next area (maps weren't my strong point :oops: )

But yeah, I have gotten more into video games and actually playing through the content now I'm a teenager :p I play Nintendo games quite a lot, but they haven't released any that appeal to me. I was a bit obsessed with Sam and max series 3 for wii at one point recently :)