MEN: What about taller women?

Page 5 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Vatnos
Raven
Raven

18 Oct 2012, 1:04 pm

Being 6'3" I generally prefer taller women. Those are exceedingly rare though. The guys I've dated were always around 6', and the girls I've dated have always been 5'4" for some reason. Height isn't a huge deal. It's nitpicking at most, but it would be nice to land a girl that I didn't have to practically kneel down to kiss.

For some reason all the tall girls who live around here tend to be relatively conservative and totally unwilling to date a bi guy.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 3:43 pm

I'm challenged in the height department,just a little over 5ft2.99% of men are taller than me,I always wanted long legs.The worst is trotting after people like a hobbit.I don't do that anymore,if they can't walk at my pace then I don't want to walk with them anyway.It is nice to know that some gents like us short stuffs.I'm not short I'm FUN sized :lol:!And I'm not breakable.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 4:01 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
I tend to attract short women due to being tall most of them tell me they feel safe around a tall man...also I can reach stuff for them.

I tend to attract shorter women too, a lot of tall & short women see me being 5'9'' as "tall", when just like in your case Aspie Otaku, short women have said to me that they feel safer around tall men. :shrug:

But what does height have to do with anything?

{BTW Aspie Otaku, how tall are you? :wink: }
About 6 ft1 6ft 2 when Im not hunching.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 4:19 pm

I prefer women dimensionally smaller than myself. Im insecure about my body size (not other sizes though) and it just feels awkward to think of being in bed with a woman who is much taller, or larger than me. Just a bit is no biggie, but there comes a point where its too much and i feel hey might break me.

Taverson
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2012, 4:21 pm

I couldn't be with a taller woman.

I'm 6'2 and would prefer someone my height.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 5:03 pm

Tall guys are very handy for reaching that top shelf,I have to carry around my little foot stool.And it's nice to lay your head on their chest,if your short you don't have to ball up to do this.

code-e
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2012, 6:51 pm

Im a 5 ft 2 guy so I would be willing to date women that were taller.

The problem is, the vast majority of women are not interested in men shorter than them. Especially during their first impression. They may not be immediatly attracted to you.

However, I think once the women gets to know you and sees that you're a great guy then she will look past your height.

And if a women isn't willing to date you because you're short or shorter than her, then she's not the person for you. There are plenty of other women out there.

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 7:24 pm

I'm all of like 5' 4.5" (~163 cm) and fully grown, so, it's not hard to find girls and women who are taller than I am. I don't mind, though; I've been literally looking up to people my whole life.

LaughingDove
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Oct 2012, 10:56 pm

Not a male, but a female chiming in to say that not all women want taller men. Personally I love having partners shorter than me.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 9:41 am

It seems like there are enough men who don't like tall women and enough women who don't like short men that both the men and the women who don't have these preferences assume they're universal in the other gender.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2012, 1:30 am

i hate having to deal with it

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 4:00 pm

I'm drawn to shorter than average women who are around 5' to 5'4"... My being 6'3" means I'm not into taller women.

NeXus_Blueliner
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Oct 2012, 4:12 pm

I love taller girls, but then I've had to. I've always been incredibly short for my age and my first girlfriend was around 11 inches taller than me lol. I'm only 5'4 now at 25 so a lot of girls are still taller than me. Imo, they make great sun blockers :D All three of my sisters are taller than me, my best friend is taller than me. Hard to find girls around where I live that are shorter than me. Also found that taller girls seem to find short guys cute, I can live with cute.

J-Greens
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 4:30 pm

I'm about 5.5ft myself and to be honest, I haven't met/seen many women over 6ft, but it's not an issue. I suppose I can see why it would for some people, but me? Nah.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2012, 12:10 am

if you're a lucky [but shorter] man with a taller, statuesque woman, you'd better be "tall" where it counts.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2012, 2:53 pm

any other women here who don't mind a man shorter than them?