Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2012, 7:34 am

I'm quite happy I got these sleeping pills. They're from the dollar store, Dollar Tree. They're herbal (mostly), all they have is Valerian Root, Chamomile, and Melatonin. $1 for 30 pills, so month supply for me. They're not instant "knockout" pills, but if I take them 2-3 hours before I plan to go to bed, once I get in bed, I fall asleep a decent deal easier, but even more, the quality of sleep is better. My friend texted me once and called me twice and I didn't wake up for it. So you wake up more rested per hours slept, it seems like. So, I'd recommend these Dollar Tree sleeping pills, quite good. http://reviews.dollartree.com/0550/11263/reviews.htm

Yay for needing sleeping pills to offset all the caffeine you take during the day.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2012, 10:18 am

I don't know how safe I'd feel buying medication from a dollar store. (Well, in your case, the pills are legally defined as a nutritional supplement, rather than medicine, but the concept is still the same.) I heard stories about things like toothpaste and shampoo having questionable safety, improper consistency, and unapproved additives. If it's working for you and the medication helps, great. But personally, I'd recommend going to a pharmacy to but that stuff, either brand name or store brand.