Girl loses stomach after drinking liquid nitrogen cocktail

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Kiseki94
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Oct 2012, 12:43 pm

SickInDaHead wrote:
Yeah you see I think a lot of people with AS would look at this "smoking" drink and wonder what the draw is. It makes as much sense as going to a concert and screaming "woooooooooooo!! !! !" all night.

NTs think we are the ret*ds....

I clap to show my enjoyment at a concert. I hate it when someone introduces himself on stage and everyone screams after every word. It's like... Hello.... WOOO! my name is.... WOOOOO! Let the poor guy finish his sentence!

As per the drink, I'm a chem major and would never consider drinking something that had a suspicious vapor coming off of it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 3:54 pm

Kiseki94 wrote:
SickInDaHead wrote:
Yeah you see I think a lot of people with AS would look at this "smoking" drink and wonder what the draw is. It makes as much sense as going to a concert and screaming "woooooooooooo!! !! !" all night.

NTs think we are the ret*ds....

I clap to show my enjoyment at a concert. I hate it when someone introduces himself on stage and everyone screams after every word. It's like... Hello.... WOOO! my name is.... WOOOOO! Let the poor guy finish his sentence!

As per the drink, I'm a chem major and would never consider drinking something that had a suspicious vapor coming off of it.

Very wise to err on the side of common sense.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

DoodleDoo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2012, 4:12 pm

I have known of someone who was killed in an industrial setting with liquid nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen in mixed drinks is an accident waiting to happen.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 2:24 am

hanyo wrote:
I remember at a food thing I went to with multicultural food they wouldn't tell you at all what "haggis" was yet expected you to eat it anyways (I wouldn't try because I can't eat something if I don't know what it is.

I quite enjoy black pudding and haggis. :)

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran