Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ztrain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Oct 2012, 5:38 am

=Ive heard alot of talk about this but how exactly does it go and why do some people take it so bloody seriously
I think people take NT basing way too seriously. I feel like after years of being spotlighted for my nervous tics, people looking at me strangely for my fixations and clumsieness, NTs can be told off for what illogical beings they are

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2012, 7:15 am

Yes, you have every right to be disgusted by the NTs collectively, and I feel you should be free to speak your mind.

There is indeed a contingency of people here who are quick to say "not all NTs are that way, maybe you should examine yourself, my best friend is NT and he's not like that," etc. etc., which sort of ignores the fact that it's a criticism of NT behavior collectively, not individually.

But collectively, yes, you should call the NTs out on their behavior. Someone once told me that the reason so many with Asperger's are quick to defend the NTs is because they secretly wish that they can become NT...or at the very least that NT society will magically accept them one day, even though that's not going to happen. It was a good theory and may explain such behavior.

Aspiewordsmith
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2012, 8:28 am

NTs are a very wide spectrum like autism in that way only and includes anyone not on the autistic spectrum irrelevant of their IQ scores. so allistic people here cannot accuse an Asperger syndrome person of neurobiotry against them because allistics are history's biggest neurobigots and act as aplologists for some of the wost acts of neurobigotry in human history such as the confusing of Asperger syndrome for a learning disability and getting mentally abusive to an AS person because the allistic doesn't like it because he or she has been proven wrong. It was not the Aspergian people that built concentration camps in the UK and deported people with learning disabilities to them and calling them special hospitals as a euphemism to cover their backs. If an Asperger syndrome person hates allistics then due to the attitudes of allistic people and their apologists then it is no wonder if he or she suffers the aspiphobia from allistic people also I do think that Asperger syndrome being invisible is used too often as an excuse to be rude and offensive to AS people. :idea:

Genesis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Oct 2012, 1:39 pm

if you are wondering about sects of humans I would look at Autism and NTism being those sects.