Page 3 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

zeldafan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 1:21 pm

id like to make a game where AC meets Minecraft meets Zelda meets Halo meets GW2 meets Spider Man (the good ones) meets Pokemon meets Sims meets EARTHBOUND meets Mother 3 and finally MEETS MOTHERFRICKING TETRIS~ YEAH I WENT THERE TETRIS. (just for a mini game :D) also it needs a voice chat thing like skype with private calls and stuff. What else? YOU DECIDE

Arkio
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 5:12 pm

Umm I can help design characters for people's games but that's about it.

HereBeDragons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 6:23 pm

I do like the games that let you choose paths, like Fable. Hmm. How to work it into a dragon game . . .
One path turns you into a humanoid-helping creature who fights monsters and other dragons trying to destroy mankind.
The other path turns you into a man-eating monster that feels the need to take out rivals and could potentially take over the world! Mwha ha ha.

Arkio
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2013, 12:56 pm

My idea for Death Destroyer has officially been taken. Since I love fighting games simply because I like to watch hot guys kick butt but would rather play something more slow-paced and random like a card game, I came up with an idea for a fighting game where your characters' moves are decided by cards played by the player. However, they are actually coming out with Tekken Card Tournament.

PeachCastella
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jun 2016, 6:17 pm

kirby no kirakira kids WII U with Kirby tilt n tumble

An RPG game series about Meta Knights life on the halberd defending the galaxy from demon beasts throughout the planets (kinda like final fantasy)

kirby version of TOMODACHI LIFE series (with sailor dees too)

Pokemon: Kanto Pika-Pika Rescue Santuary (animal care game kinda like petz)

LOZ: the windwaker 2

Super Mario Bros Poppin' Pizeria (like cooking mama with PIZZZAAA!! !)

Super Marx Bros. (marx from kirby saves pupupuland from Claycia and his superpower is bopping enemies and hitting and running over enemies with ball and doing ball tricks)

Yokai watch: Super Jibanyan Gang (hebereke but with character replaced... hebereke=jibanyan, o-chan=komasan, sukezaemon=warunyan, jennifer= agamaru *jibanyans 7 yr old baby brother*)

Hebereke and the holy blue popoon (platform game; hebe saves his village with the giant blue popoon to bring back the vilagers good dreams)

Splatoon 2 DELUXE (with 30 new songs during tournament, bigger adventures and an expanded inkoplois city corner)

Super mario: super blooper aquarium rescue! (raise familys of aqua creatures from mario series now with sting rays, doliphins and neon tetras and its like world of zoo but aquarium)

Hebereke's Shiny Popoon (puzzle game like hebereke's popoon but new levels, better plot and more friends) on wii u

Kirby: planet robobot 2, 3, 4, etc.... :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 8:14 am

I want to play a game wherein you travel around the world helping people, cooking for people [maybe opening roadside little restaurants] purifying negative places, planting flower and vegetable ad fruit and tree seeds and helping them grow. It would also be awesome if, instead of having a currency, you trade your inventory with people. So it's basically Okami crossed with Rune Factory 4 crossed with a trading game. It would be such a fun game! :bounce: :bounce: I really want to make this game real!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 9:59 am

PeachCastella wrote:
LOZ: the windwaker 2

They literally already made that game, it's called Phantom Hourglass =)

I really need to finish it, but the controls (and somewhat the graphics) always put me off. But...Magical Vacation just got translated, so I might play that instead >_<

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 11:22 am

Take equal parts Harvest Moon, Second Life, Grand Theft Auto and a traditional MMORPG.

The idea is, instead of starting off as some 'hero in training' you start off as a normal person. You can play as a civilian, basically a massively multiplayer version of Harvest Moon, with all the social aspects of Second Life. If you wish you can pursue various careers and participate in the game-world economy and society without ever 'questing'. Some career paths might lead to having to travel or adventure, but others allow one to be a homebody who forms relationships, builds a farm or a smithy or engages in trade and otherwise does mundane stuff.

If one chooses they can also sell their farm and start to purchase the gear required to adventure. If you take this path it's going to be a difficult grind with death being permanent and mandatory PvP. If you choose a dangerous life, it's actually dangerous. If you choose this life, you can ally yourself with various stronger players as their retainer and receive the benefits of your liege's protection. If other factions harass your bannermen you're obliged to assist or your prestige is diminished and they'll flock to other lords.

Further, you don't have to join the 'rightful lord' of whatevershire. You can choose to participate in the criminal underworld in various ways, smuggling, thieving, gambling etc. This path is dangerous too, both because other factions might oppose you, but further the 'lord-warden' and his or her retainers would be opposed to you. If one is found guilty of crimes they might be branded an outlaw and a bounty would be placed on their head - meaning their former allies risk the same if they assist them.

How do you survive outlawdom? If you're powerful enough you can try to overthrow the 'rightful lord-warden' and demand a pardon (or face opposition from his liege) or you have to flee into exile... basically relocate to some other shire that's effectively the same system. If you were bad enough they might even have spread word of the bounty beyond your original home shire.

The whole idea is that the game and story are largely driven by players interacting instead of by the game-mods forcing events upon the game world like most other MMORPGs.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

PeachCastella
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jun 2016, 11:26 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Take equal parts Harvest Moon, Second Life, Grand Theft Auto and a traditional MMORPG.

The idea is, instead of starting off as some 'hero in training' you start off as a normal person. You can play as a civilian, basically a massively multiplayer version of Harvest Moon, with all the social aspects of Second Life. If you wish you can pursue various careers and participate in the game-world economy and society without ever 'questing'. Some career paths might lead to having to travel or adventure, but others allow one to be a homebody who forms relationships, builds a farm or a smithy or engages in trade and otherwise does mundane stuff.

If one chooses they can also sell their farm and start to purchase the gear required to adventure. If you take this path it's going to be a difficult grind with death being permanent and mandatory PvP. If you choose a dangerous life, it's actually dangerous. If you choose this life, you can ally yourself with various stronger players as their retainer and receive the benefits of your liege's protection. If other factions harass your bannermen you're obliged to assist or your prestige is diminished and they'll flock to other lords.

Further, you don't have to join the 'rightful lord' of whatevershire. You can choose to participate in the criminal underworld in various ways, smuggling, thieving, gambling etc. This path is dangerous too, both because other factions might oppose you, but further the 'lord-warden' and his or her retainers would be opposed to you. If one is found guilty of crimes they might be branded an outlaw and a bounty would be placed on their head - meaning their former allies risk the same if they assist them.

How do you survive outlawdom? If you're powerful enough you can try to overthrow the 'rightful lord-warden' and demand a pardon (or face opposition from his liege) or you have to flee into exile... basically relocate to some other shire that's effectively the same system. If you were bad enough they might even have spread word of the bounty beyond your original home shire.

The whole idea is that the game and story are largely driven by players interacting instead of by the game-mods forcing events upon the game world like most other MMORPGs.

i hpoe it cute and has animals like chickens and cows :heart:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 12:06 am

PeachCastella wrote:

i hpoe it cute and has animals like chickens and cows :heart:

Yup, and you get to lead them off to slaughter. :mrgreen:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 2:07 pm

It isn't so much an idea for a game but a video to make with the Sims 4. I was watching a video where someone used dialogue and sound effects from Starfox games in Animal Crossing, which was really cool and funny, even though I'm not a Starfox fan. Then I thought it would be really fun and cool to make human versions of some of the characters from Animal Crossing and then have them doing things similar to what they do in the games - K.K. Slider playing guitar, Shrunk telling jokes on a microphone, The Sable Sisters running a clothing shop, and so on. But what I really want to do is put music and sound effects from Animal Crossing over the Sim ones. The only problem is I don't know how. I don't know where to find music and sounds from Animal Crossing to download on the computer, and then record them over the Sims video. And even if I did know, I probably don't have the "equipment" or whatever I need to do so. I don't even have a webcam. :( Maybe if I'm good I'll get one for Christmas. :)

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 6:50 pm

Remake of the space simulator "Tie Fighter" from the 90's. There are literally no games on the market in this genre today. It was an awesome game, just needs modern graphics.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 10:02 pm

Noca wrote:
Remake of the space simulator "Tie Fighter" from the 90's. There are literally no games on the market in this genre today. It was an awesome game, just needs modern graphics.

What?

Yes, there are games like that, if you mean space sim types.

Quite a few, actually. But the best place to start is probably a game called Elite: Dangerous. Very polished, that one, and there's a ton to do in it. And yes it is possible to play it in a purely singleplayer mode (they advertise the hell out of the multiplayer).

There's a variety of other games like that, but I'm too bloody lazy to look them up. Many are on Steam, others are elsewhere.

There's no such thing as a completely dead genre right now. The AAA side of the industry would have you believe otherwise though. But then, they would have you believe lots of derpy things.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 10:13 pm

I would create a slasher movie video game where one plays as the slasher and the AI has the same intelligence as the stoned and horny camp counselors in those movies. The boss fights will be against the Final Girls. Then we create absolute nihilism by defeating them. Here we go, a truly grim slasher movie scenario.

Maybe that's not such a great idea.....

How about an online MP shooter which requires age verification to play, and then adds a bounty system on the head of every foul-mouthed misogynistic homophobic 10-year-old in the game, encouraging all of the rational people in the room to gang up on them?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 11:55 am

KagamineLen wrote:
How about an online MP shooter which requires age verification to play, and then adds a bounty system on the head of every foul-mouthed misogynistic homophobic 10-year-old in the game, encouraging all of the rational people in the room to gang up on them?

Yes, but how exactly does the game detect needledicks to assign a bounty to them?

Anyways, my idea is an anachronistic street racing MMO game. Cars from the late 60s through early 90s would be available, and able to be extensively modified. Racing styles available would be expressway 'maximum velocity' racing, loop roulette, mountain pass racing (cat and mouse) and drag racing. An emphasis would be placed on socializing and forming teams and challenging other teams. Physics should be realistic and should encourage picking the right platform for the task, and having the right setup. A drag car won't do well racing in the mountain pass, a mountain pass car isn't going to be suitable for expressway racing or drag racing.

One goal would be to make the game accessible to older folks, people who are old enough to remember street racing's golden age and to have participated.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 4:16 am

KagamineLen wrote:
I would create a slasher movie video game where one plays as the slasher and the AI has the same intelligence as the stoned and horny camp counselors in those movies. The boss fights will be against the Final Girls. Then we create absolute nihilism by defeating them. Here we go, a truly grim slasher movie scenario.

There was a multiplayer Quake mod like that back in the day, I think it was called Horror Show. The graphics were a little crude, but it seemed like a pretty fun idea. Bunch of people trapped in a mansion with a crazy killer, and there's a few "weapons" you can find around the house to try to fight back with. One of these days I'd like to give it a go with some real people instead of bots.