Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

helles
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2012, 5:50 am

I´m not old and certainly not a grown up!
I would not date a boy, but would consider a sensible person (male) of (almost) any age. I think the age thing is more an issue in the US than it is where I come from. I do not think that 7-10 years older/younger is an issue around here.

aspiesandra27
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2012, 11:52 am

I never thought age was an issue, regardless of how old I was. It' just a number. I have been younger and dated older, and have been older and dated younger. Merely a coincidence. I don't meet someone I like and say: "I like you, but I am not going to date you because of your age". That doesn't make any sense as an aspie. There has to be a logical reason for that.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2012, 7:04 pm

I have only ever dated older men although i have had a "friend" who was younger. I figure i am still too yound to really answer this as if i was to go a decade younger then me I would be a pedophile. :lol:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2012, 8:27 pm

I don't know why but most of the women I have dated happen to be older than me by like 5 years. 1 nighters like 10 years older than me as well.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2012, 8:37 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
When I was <20 I dated some older women, one twice my age... All but one of them were just using me for sex.

...just as well since I wasn't mature enough for a real relationship yet anyway.

Lucky you...

Not really, unless they were honest about sex being all they wanted and he just wanted sex.
It sucks to think someone likes you, when really they just like your body.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Salome
Toucan
Toucan

18 Nov 2012, 10:01 pm

BlueMax wrote:

Hahahaaha! Even I know that and I'm Swedish!

Salome
Toucan
Toucan

18 Nov 2012, 10:31 pm

lennyk wrote:
One thing to know is that some older women may be very aware of their internal biological clock and already in panic mode.

I once dated an older woman who was in panic mode and she "tested" me for almost a year then moved on in her quest for perfection leaving me as collateral damage(d)

Ouch!! !! !

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 2:22 am

Salome wrote:
lennyk wrote:
One thing to know is that some older women may be very aware of their internal biological clock and already in panic mode.

I once dated an older woman who was in panic mode and she "tested" me for almost a year then moved on in her quest for perfection leaving me as collateral damage(d)

Ouch!! !! !

If someone is seeking perfection, they are boring or they are placing unfair expectations on their partner. I should say you should be grateful that you got going when the going was good as this woman sounds like she had already painted a picture of who she wanted you to be in her mind.

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 2:38 am

The only time it makes sense to discriminate against older women in dating is if you hope to have more than 2 biological kids with that woman. Or any. Depending on their age.

If you're absolutely dead set on contributing to the gene pool, older women are not a good bet.

helles
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 3:43 am

Shebakoby wrote:
The only time it makes sense to discriminate against older women in dating is if you hope to have more than 2 biological kids with that woman. Or any. Depending on their age.

If you're absolutely dead set on contributing to the gene pool, older women are not a good bet.

The odds of having twins (fraternal twins) rise as you get older!

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 3:48 am

helles wrote:
Shebakoby wrote:

Sadly, so do miscarriages. :(

helles
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 3:58 am

BlueMax wrote:
helles wrote:
Shebakoby wrote:

That is true. But miscarriages happens in a lot of cases throughout life, most of them so early that they are not noticed.

Btw I had fraternal twins when I was 39 and I could probably go on having children well into my forties :)

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 7:59 am

helles wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
helles wrote:
Shebakoby wrote:

That is true. But miscarriages happens in a lot of cases throughout life, most of them so early that they are not noticed.

Btw I had fraternal twins when I was 39 and I could probably go on having children well into my forties :)

Or you could be like me and be infertile from my early 20's

madnak
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Nov 2012, 8:10 am

I like older women in theory, but I guess I don't know where to meet them. The hookup places I know about are mostly populated by a younger crowd. Maybe I just haven't found my local "cougar den."

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2012, 3:29 pm

lennyk wrote:

i had that problem to. why is that? due to insecurity right. they always talk about exes.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2012, 3:32 pm

sisterphoenix wrote:
I'm an "older woman" who is for the first time, dating a man who is ten years younger than I am. And though I have friends and family with ASD, this is my first relationship with someone with AS. I'm still sorting out how much of our obstacles are AS/NT stuff, and what are age. It is surely an interesting situation. I know that he has said that he enjoys my company as an "older woman" because I'm not quite as flighty and unreasonable as his previous girlfriends.

Keep in mind that older women may often have children. You'll have to consider what you're comfortable with. Kids can be loud and demanding. And a good woman will always put her children first.

Best of luck. Dating is an adventure.

why is it so hard to understand Asperger syndrome? why????? it sucks that we suffer from women that don't know the syndrome. it's not hard to know. it's just a brain enhancement with comprehensive slow development. good god. i get annoyed.