Is it necessary to have one?
Yes it is! 71%  71%  [ 15 ]
No it isn't! 29%  29%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 21

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 2:45 am

My goal in life is simple. To have enough money to work on the things I want, rather than what pays the bills.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 3:56 am

johnsmcjohn wrote:
My goal in life is simple. To have enough money to work on the things I want, rather than what pays the bills.

good luck.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 8:08 am

25 years ago, i lent a person $1.80, and i never got it back. i very much need to track that person down and have them settle the debt, but i have forgotten what his name is.

i will not give up however. there must be ways for me to remember the name of the person who owes me that $1.80. maybe hypnosis may yield some answers.

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 9:18 am

My life has no goals... Maybe to get the hell off of this planet, but I don't know where I'd go...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 6:35 pm

DerStadtschutz wrote:
My life has no goals... Maybe to get the hell off of this planet, but I don't know where I'd go...

i am sure the smartest among us could figure out a way to 1]establish a subterranean community on either phobos or deimos, and 2] figure out a way to get us there.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 7:56 pm

Honestly...

I just want to graduate this hellhole (University), get a full-time, stable 9-5 job, and have fun & party on the weekends.

That is my dream life. I have no social life in Uni because it's too overwhelming for me to get the grades I get, and I am hoping to go further in life than just a Bachelor's, eventually, so I do need those good grades. I'm also holding a job and some non-profit/student organization involvement on the side, which leaves me with almost no time for myself.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 8:44 pm

b9 wrote:
25 years ago, i lent a person $1.80, and i never got it back. i very much need to track that person down and have them settle the debt, but i have forgotten what his name is.

i will not give up however. there must be ways for me to remember the name of the person who owes me that $1.80. maybe hypnosis may yield some answers.

I hypnotised myself, but no answers were forthcoming. Sorry.