Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Clucky
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Oct 2012, 4:38 pm

In another attempt to gain attention Donald Trump had an announcement earlier today.
Mr Trump's revelation turned out to be a bizarre "deal" to donate $US5 million to charity should Mr Obama agree to release his college and passport records.
This isn't just attention seeking, but it's morally wrong!
Hopefully he has some dignity and gives the 5 Million to charity anyway.

Your thoughts on Donald Trump?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/donald-trum ... 286mk.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news ... ma-records

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2012, 5:42 pm

Yuk,and he's got a bad hair cut.Someone told me it was called the"onion loaf",but I don't know if that's right.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2012, 10:12 am

First they wanted his birth certificate, then they wanted records of the taxes he paid, now they want to see his transcript/academic records and passport?! What next? His sperm count and blood type? This is utterly idiotic and detracts from the real issues at hand. Yet another attempt to smear a person with an impeccable record. Why won't the Republicans release all these documents they request of President Obama?

Sorry if this sounds too "left-leaning;" I simply do not see the point in such trivial matters, especially when the accusing party will not do the same. The current President released approximately a decade worth of tax records, yet Romney only released three years (or somewhere in the neighborhood), blatently refusing (in standoffish manner) to release any more.

Why the double standard?

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2012, 11:20 am

And now a complete list of all the caucasian politicians of whom Trump has demanded any documentation at all:

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 12:06 pm

DeaconBlues wrote:
And now a complete list of all the caucasian politicians of whom Trump has demanded any documentation at all...

I came up blank as well...
My mind has to wander into the "is he a racist?" realm when it comes to something of this nature. It seems that he is cringing on the inside at the notion of a minority (yes, I know President Obama is mixed-race, but when a minority race is mixed with white, the minority usually takes precedence in identification) as President. In other words I somehow have this notion that he wants to "keep the White House white."

Another thing of note: Don't you ever wonder why many on "the Right" call former Presidents "President" (instead of "Former President" or whatever their current occupational title is) but refeuse to call our current Commander-in-Chief by his official title? Is this because of racism?