Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

slc94
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Oct 2012, 7:56 pm

I turn 18 on Halloween (in 6 days), and I want to make it stand out from the rest of my birthdays, especially my 17th birthday, which was my worst birthday to date (the Northeast blizzard of Oct. 2011 hit my area around the day of my 17th birthday; I lost power for five days, and I was going to have some family over, but no one showed up). I just don't really know what to do to celebrate it. I guess for starters, what can one do at 18 that they could not do previously? (I don't plan to smoke or drink alcohol, so that's out.) And for those of you that remember your 18th birthday, did you do anything for it? If so, what?

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2012, 11:50 pm

Firstly; you joined on my 17th birthday :D

2nd; um...

Play Persona 3/4 in one sitting?

Author/Writer

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 3:44 am

Why does it have to be "different?" Just do something you enjoy.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 10:13 am

slc94 wrote:
I turn 18 on Halloween (in 6 days), and I want to make it stand out from the rest of my birthdays, especially my 17th birthday, which was my worst birthday to date (the Northeast blizzard of Oct. 2011 hit my area around the day of my 17th birthday; I lost power for five days, and I was going to have some family over, but no one showed up). I just don't really know what to do to celebrate it. I guess for starters, what can one do at 18 that they could not do previously? (I don't plan to smoke or drink alcohol, so that's out.) And for those of you that remember your 18th birthday, did you do anything for it? If so, what?

Maybe bungee jumping or something similarly dangerous