Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

alessi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Oct 2012, 2:26 am

Today I feel young, as I have not felt for many years. I know that I look many years younger than I am but I have not felt young since I was in primary school. I just got a major assignment mark back and I got the highest grade in the class for a subject in which I thought I was destined to do terribly.
It is a sunny day, I am back at University and have just handed in my last assignment for the year.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 9:14 am

I am glad that good things are happening for several of us today, it seems. First Solvej's "Kitten Miracle" and now your good grade and general happy day. :D

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

26 Oct 2012, 8:01 pm

I think I know what you mean. Some days I feel taller and others I feel smaller. sometimes I feel like I'm shrinking or dissapearing. fat or holocaust thin. Its always one or the other, it doesnt bother me as much as it did. I still need to get my damn highschool diploma. Or GED, you can laugh. 'Cause I shure am. :lol:

alessi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Oct 2012, 4:00 am

Funny isn't it.
It is the next day now and I am back to my usual weirdness.

It is good to record things like that, I mean, feeling 'lighter' mentally, if that makes sense. I suppose that is what it is to feel young - to not feel so sad and worried about things.

It gave me a real boost to get my last assignment in, and to get the good mark back. It made me feel more confident about facing the exams.

Yet somehow, by yesterday evening the lightness had gone.

Today life feels like a big struggle again.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

27 Oct 2012, 10:14 am

The good thing about today is its a new day. you can shrug all that off from yesterday and begin all over again. Its reminds me of that Jay-Z song, "If you feeling like a pimp go ahead and brush your shoulders off, ladies is pimps too so go ahead and brush your shoulders off" you gotta get that money for sho. 8)