Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 1:29 pm

How is it the two most powerful men of the internet generation are completely ignored as aspies.

Both are obviously autistic to the extent I found there interviews painful to watch in my denial stages.

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 1:32 pm

stoek,

isn't mark one of the people who are listed in the credits on futurama??? for some odd reason, i had a feeling if this is the same person was aspie due to the storyline,plot of futurama and how Bender's mannerisms are.

-Jess

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 1:43 pm

doordoctor wrote:
stoek,

isn't mark one of the people who are listed in the credits on futurama??? for some odd reason, i had a feeling if this is the same person was aspie due to the storyline,plot of futurama and how Bender's mannerisms are.

-Jess
He's the computer programmar that made facebook. Well known for being very awkward in interviews, dressing in nothing but hoodies, and living like he's homeless.

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 2:15 pm

Yeah, I do believe too Mark is an aspie. There's no doubt in my mind.
Even his walk (also his movements) is strange, he looks like a girl (or gay).

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/confessio ... 00156.html

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 4:45 pm

You can do whatever you wish and be however you want as long as you're powerful. In some ways it's a "cure" for Aspergers. If you're powerful people MUST respect you, they're forced to. Mark Zuckerburg made himself basically ruler over the internet. He can do wtf ever he wants. Look at someone like Howard Hughes, eccentric as all hell, but still rich and powerful and respected. Power covers over any flaws. Maybe people won't "like" you, but if you're powerful people cannot encroach upon you as easily. And in the other aspect, if you're rich, people will see you as valuable, when if you're the exact same person and poor, you're seen as having less worth.

Quite simple.

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 9:34 pm

No idea about Elon Musk, but Mark Zuckerberg is an aspie for sure. In fact, when I watched "The Social Network" with two others one of them exclaimed "he's just like FMX!" :lol: Yeah, he is... only much better! (That was during one of the early scenes that illustrate Zuckerberg's communication style.)

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:05 pm

1000Knives wrote:
You can do whatever you wish and be however you want as long as you're powerful. In some ways it's a "cure" for Aspergers. If you're powerful people MUST respect you, they're forced to. Mark Zuckerburg made himself basically ruler over the internet. He can do wtf ever he wants. Look at someone like Howard Hughes, eccentric as all hell, but still rich and powerful and respected. Power covers over any flaws. Maybe people won't "like" you, but if you're powerful people cannot encroach upon you as easily. And in the other aspect, if you're rich, people will see you as valuable, when if you're the exact same person and poor, you're seen as having less worth.

Quite simple.
I don`t think you quite get it. The point is both people are highly influential to the point that are people are obviously making large contributions to society. I don`t see there statuses as fixing anything, in fact it`s almost the opposite.

Both of these people do not live the lives of typical rich people. Both seem to show an extreme preference to their projects and seem to show little concern for things outside of their own worlds.

I can think it`s rather fair to say, for the ideal Aspie money is just a tool to pursue their interests. In contrast to nt`s who almost always get corrupted by money.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:56 pm

Stoek wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Quite simple.
I don`t think you quite get it. The point is both people are highly influential to the point that are people are obviously making large contributions to society. I don`t see there statuses as fixing anything, in fact it`s almost the opposite.

Both of these people do not live the lives of typical rich people. Both seem to show an extreme preference to their projects and seem to show little concern for things outside of their own worlds.

I can think it`s rather fair to say, for the ideal Aspie money is just a tool to pursue their interests. In contrast to nt`s who almost always get corrupted by money.

His interest is world domination.

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:58 pm

1000Knives wrote:
Stoek wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Quite simple.

Is this opinion or is this based on some actual knowledge. :?:

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 4:57 am

1000Knives wrote:

LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6nBhhnn ... re=related
-------
Most awkward moment (0:37)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKEysJUp ... re=related

He's clearly an aspie. :roll:

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 5:51 am

AnotherKind wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6nBhhnn ... re=related
-------
Most awkward moment (0:37)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKEysJUp ... re=related

He's clearly an aspie. :roll:

That first one isn't him, it's a guy imitating him.

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 5:57 am

I know. It is too obvious.