The head-to-toe-to-head look performed by randoms in public

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 10:18 am

Message to these people: "please, burn in hell!"

Has anyone else dealt with these type of arrogant people?

Looking at you and studying every single detail about your appearance and sense of fashion because they can't stand you. :roll:

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 11:48 am

How can you tell what they're thinking? My thoughts are usually positive or neutral if I'm staring at someone.

If I stare at somebody, it's because they look interesting--or else I'm not paying any attention at all to my surroundings and am so lost in thought that I seem to be staring when I'm really spaced out.

I get caught up in trying to see the patterns in people's clothes or read their t-shirts or figure out how they got their hair to behave while mine is a mess.

Maybe you're just interesting to look at. I've really got to get internet at home so I can see all y'all.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 12:01 pm

No I'm talking about the people who stand right next to you, look you in the eye in a mean way, than their eyes slowly go down till they've reached your feet, then they go all the way up again to your eyes, giving that same old mean look again.

It's officially considered rude in this country to look at people like that.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 12:12 pm

If I had £1 every time somebody gave me that look in public, I would be a millionnaire.

Actually people usually just stare at my eyes though, even if they have a problem with my shoes or something, they still just stare at my eyes. I have had people staring at my legs before when I have shorts on, even though there's nothing about my legs to criticise about because I keep them well shaved, and they are in perfect shape. Also it's always old women that stare at my legs, and I'm a woman myself, so I find that rather creepy. My bus-driver stared down at my legs and feet back in the summer when I had shorts and sandals on, but that was fine because I fancy him and he's quite welcome to, uh....heh heh, I will change the subject now.

If I wanted to examine somebody up and down, I would do it more discreetly. People don't with me, they make sure I know that they're gawping, then when they gotten my attention they ''undress'' me with their eyes (women do this). Sometimes I wish I could say, ''I do respect the homosexuallity equals act, but if you fancy me that much, do you mind just doing that in a less intimidating way or not at all please, because it is making me feel a little creeped out. Thank you.''

Last edited by Joe90 on 29 Oct 2012, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 12:12 pm

Oh, I think I know what you mean now. I had a guy giving me the stink-eye at a a red light because my car was smoking. I made a kissy face and started licking my lips and winking at him! I thought he was going to run the light to get away from me! :lol:

But I don't guess you could do that. You'd probably get punched in the face.