Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

BlueElephantKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Oct 2012, 12:09 pm

I'm mad at Hulu, they used to have every English dub episode of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but they took them away awhile ago when I was in the middle of watching it. I manage to get up to episode 42 from using anime streaming sites, but they don't always work. It's getting on my nerves, I might as well get Netflix or buy the DVDs.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:01 pm

BlueElephantKing wrote:
I'm mad at Hulu, they used to have every English dub episode of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but they took them away awhile ago when I was in the middle of watching it. I manage to get up to episode 42 from using anime streaming sites, but they don't always work. It's getting on my nerves, I might as well get Netflix or buy the DVDs.

Netflix only has 39 episodes.

BlueElephantKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Nov 2012, 5:06 am

Aspiegaming wrote:
BlueElephantKing wrote:

Oh....screw that then :afro:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 9:23 am

BlueElephantKing wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
BlueElephantKing wrote:

You can always read the Manga online if you want.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

BlueElephantKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Nov 2012, 12:21 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
BlueElephantKing wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
BlueElephantKing wrote:

You can always read the Manga online if you want.

I've consider that, but I might just try to find a proper anime streaming site.