19 Nov 2012, 6:30 pm

She is adorable, even when she grimaces

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-iNVpU_HmU[/youtube]

:heart:

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 6:32 pm

Scarborough was pretty hard on Romney through much of the campaign. He took some heat for it. In the end, when it felt like Romney might have a shot post-debate #1, he shifted into loyal Republican mode and was pretty dismissive of the polling averages. To listen to him just before the election it was a total toss up. To the degree that I had to turn it off becaue he was just saying incorrect things. He'd spend 20 minutes bashing polling averages and then say, "but it doesnt look good for Romney'. He hedged but was playing loyal Republican.

After the election he came out swinging against the entertainment style pundits who make millions to bloviate and confuse people. That took some chutzpah. The guy is just all over the place. In the end Nate Silver was right again. but so were all of the other polling averages. Averaging the polls helps filter out the noise.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 7:13 pm

MarketAndChurch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:
Only if you fire the delusional Cenk in return. We allow political commentators some license to willfully mischaracterize, mislead, or frame truth in any way that serves their agenda, from Maddow to Hannity, I see no issue with it. It's not serious news to begin with.

Despite the fact that the right's repeated it over and over, I've watched Rachel Maddow since day one, and I've yet to see her misrepresent the truth.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Well I haven't seen her but a few 20 second snippets on youtube so I can't judge her fully, but she is a left winger and I can bet you she at least mischaracterizes or frames the truth in any way that better serves her left wing agenda. In any event, I wouldn't her removed. But that is why she is a pundit, and a great one at that.

If she is like Cenk though, I fully retract everything I've just said in this post, because I can't listen to Cenk for more then 10 seconds of his commentary without letting a multiple mistruths, willfully ignorant statements, and assuming the intentions and motivations of those he disagrees with fly by me. He has no intellectual depth either, but I don't expect that from entertainers to begin with.

To be sure, Rachel's political sympathies are obvious, but I've never seen it alter her telling the truth.

MarketAndChurch
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 7:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:
Only if you fire the delusional Cenk in return. We allow political commentators some license to willfully mischaracterize, mislead, or frame truth in any way that serves their agenda, from Maddow to Hannity, I see no issue with it. It's not serious news to begin with.

Despite the fact that the right's repeated it over and over, I've watched Rachel Maddow since day one, and I've yet to see her misrepresent the truth.

Well I haven't seen her but a few 20 second snippets on youtube so I can't judge her fully, but she is a left winger and I can bet you she at least mischaracterizes or frames the truth in any way that better serves her left wing agenda. In any event, I wouldn't her removed. But that is why she is a pundit, and a great one at that.

If she is like Cenk though, I fully retract everything I've just said in this post, because I can't listen to Cenk for more then 10 seconds of his commentary without letting a multiple mistruths, willfully ignorant statements, and assuming the intentions and motivations of those he disagrees with fly by me. He has no intellectual depth either, but I don't expect that from entertainers to begin with.

To be sure, Rachel's political sympathies are obvious, but I've never seen it alter her telling the truth.

I'll have to take your word for it Kraichgauer, I don't get Cable and my tv is only for MW3 and BlackOps.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 7:45 pm

MarketAndChurch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:

I'll have to take your word for it Kraichgauer, I don't get Cable and my tv is only for MW3 and BlackOps.

Thank you for your vote of confidence. 8)

MarketAndChurch
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 7:47 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
She is adorable, even when she grimaces

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-iNVpU_HmU[/youtube]

:heart:

I've always wondered what her name was, she has to be prettiest news anchor of them all.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 9:54 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:

Quote:
Thank you for admiting that you watch MSNBC.

Likewise that must mean you watch Fox news since you know how biased they are :roll: . Hell, a day can’t go buy here without you slamming Fox.

Quote:
I was a judge.

:lmao:
And I’m an astronaut.

I couldn’t let those two tidbits slide by un-pwn3d.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 8:29 am

Raptor wrote:
Likewise that must mean you watch Fox news since you know how biased they are :roll: . Hell, a day can’t go buy here without you slamming Fox.

:roll: I never admitted to it.

Raptor wrote:
And I’m an astronaut.

Really? What planets have you visited? I went to the moon once. Contrary to popular belief, the cheese is actually rather hard.

Kiran Chetry, who made Maxim's Number 3, is actually on CNN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JBUFU18fuE[/youtube]

It looks like Fox and CNN are both trying to draw in viewers with leggy women.

Does Rupert own CNN, too? Or, is CNN still owned by the Jews?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 11:18 am

Naked News actually takes the formula one step further

http://www.nakednews.com/

Unfortunately, you have to pay for a membership.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 12:18 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:

:roll: I never admitted to it.

Raptor wrote:
And I’m an astronaut.

Really? What planets have you visited? I went to the moon once. Contrary to popular belief, the cheese is actually rather hard.

Kiran Chetry, who made Maxim's Number 3, is actually on CNN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JBUFU18fuE[/youtube]

It looks like Fox and CNN are both trying to draw in viewers with leggy women.

Does Rupert own CNN, too? Or, is CNN still owned by the Jews?

The main difference is, on Fox, the women's dresses practically ride up to their waists. Not that there's anything wrong with that ( :twisted: ), but the right wing idiocy coming out of their mouths kills the mood.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 1:16 pm

Plus, Mélissa, and the chicks at CNN and Naked News, present themselves as serious journalists, even if they are hubba-hubba. The wenches at Fox News have to dumb themselves down to absurd levels of ditziness.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7BGBa6MTI[/youtube]