The most life-affirming and spiritually moving movie ever!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 10:30 am

I just finished watching it on Netflix streaming this morning, and I was so in awe of how beautiful life could be after the ending credits started to roll.

I am a much better man because I watched it. It is more full of grace than the best ballet, it is more tragic than the best of Shakespeare, and it is more spiritual than the greatest of temples. Click on the link directly below to see what I am talking about.

The most powerful cinematic experience ever!

As to why they no longer make spiritually great movies like this, I do not know. The world has lost its way, that's my theory.

Ellingtonia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Nov 2012, 10:45 am

Is that the right link? Disco Godfather, really?

oceandrop
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Nov 2012, 11:16 am

"A retired cop becomes a DJ/celebrity at the Blueberry Hill disco-- he's the "Disco Godfather!" All is well until his nephew flips out on a strange new drug that's sweeping the streets, called "angel dust," or PCP. Disco Godfather vows "to personally come down on the suckers that's producing this s**t!" He takes to the streets, slaps drug dealers and even exposes a crooked cop that is covering for the dealers. In between, he still finds time to manage the Blueberry Hill and perform. "Put a little slide in yo' glide," he pleads to the patrons, "Put some weight on it!" Disco Godfather tracks down the kingpin that is behind all the angel dust production, but not before he is kidnapped and forced to inhale PCP through a gas mask! Written by Robert B. DeSalvo"

LOL. Please tell us that's the wrong link? :lol: :lol:

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 2:21 pm

I actually was making a lame attempt at humor, but don't tell anybody else until after they click the link, OK?

:P

But I seriously did watch it on Netflix streaming this morning, and it was hilarious.

oceandrop
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Nov 2012, 3:40 pm

I laughed :P