Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jitro
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 5:16 pm

They're as much alive and prehuman as a week old fetus is. Should birth control pills, condoms and tube tying be banned because they kill sperm cells?

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 5:19 pm

If sperms equate to a human, that would make me the worst mass murderer the world has ever seen.

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 5:35 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk[/youtube]

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 5:43 pm

Well if you think about it 99% of the sperm die during intercourse upon conception.So in otherwords no that's like asking if its wrong for blood cells or skin cells to die also every time a woman menstruates the egg is expelled and dies.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 5:49 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Well if you think about it 99% of the sperm die during intercourse upon conception.So in otherwords no that's like asking if its wrong for blood cells or skin cells to die also every time a woman menstruates the egg is expelled and dies.

Actually, I'd say its significantly more than that.

An ejaculation contains on average 300 million sperms.

If my calculations are correct that means a sperm has a 3.33 x 10 ^-28 % chance of surviving intercourse.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 5:56 pm

My sperm would tremble in fear if they knew how many of their brothers I've killed.

On another note, doesn't the bible say something about how a man isn't supposed to spill his seed on the ground?

But seriously, I can't see how it's wrong. If you wanted to make a pro-life-like argument, I would argue that sperm cells by themselves can't grow into a human being, so killing them isn't like killing a person (or even a pre-person).

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 5:58 pm

thomas81 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Actually, I'd say its significantly more than that.

An ejaculation contains on average 300 million sperms.

If my calculations are correct that means a sperm has a 3.33 x 10 ^-28 % chance of surviving intercourse.
So on average 299999999 sperm die upon conception.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 6:17 pm

It's called the sin of Onan to spill your seed,I think sperm cells should be terminated.The planet is too full,It should be called The Blessing of Onan.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 6:18 pm

Misslizard wrote:
It's called the sin of Onan to spill your seed,I think sperm cells should be terminated.The planet is too full,It should be called The Blessing of Onan.

In Islam, masturbation is tolerated for married men who are away from home because it lessens the likliehood of them cheating on their wives.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 6:24 pm

Oh lordy. :lmao:
Sperm cells die all the time, including in your sleep (wet dreams anyone?).
And if that sort of thought process was applied to real life then most women are murderers every month because their eggs die passing through the vagina.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 6:25 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

In Islam, masturbation is tolerated for married men who are away from home because it lessens the likliehood of them cheating on their wives.

Hey nice logic. :lol:

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 6:37 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I saw a TV program where an imam explained that the reason why women are in the back of the chuch is that when everyone bends over to pray the men won't be able to see the womens' upraised backsides and start getting ideas.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 6:46 pm

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 7:11 pm

In the South a lot of old churches have two doors,one for the women,one for the men.They sat on separate sides also.I guess it was too sinful to sit next to the opposite sex.It would be more interesting to fantasize about the cute boy or girl next to you than to listen to some dry sermon,and Heaven forbid if you sat next to your neighbors wife,adultery just around the corner.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 7:45 pm

Oh god no :lol: Although now that this topic is being discussed more in-depth, does anyone know the Catholic Church's argument against the use of condoms and other contraceptive methods?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 9:30 pm

It's to keep producing more little Catholics so they can grow up,give money to the church,produce more Catholics who will grow up and give money to the church etc.......It keeps the coffers full.