Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

LanaTsunami
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Nov 2012, 10:25 am

All the signs are there but I don't have a diagnosis. I don't have insurance to see a shrink because I'm moving. But I have researched it (autism) online and I show/expreince (w/e you call it) most of the signs of having autism. I mean even tho a pro hasn't Told me I have it, I Feel as if I do. I need help and I have no one to talk to. My husband doesn't understand and that doesn't help things at all. My son seems to be the one who suffers most because it's like I take my anger out on him (no, not abuse. just something's he does that annoy me a lot) and I don't want to continue to do that to him. I just want my family to be happy with me. It feels as if they're not :cry:

AProudHillbilly
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Nov 2012, 10:35 am

LanaTsunami wrote:
My son seems to be the one who suffers most because it's like I take my anger out on him (no, not abuse. just something's he does that annoy me a lot) and I don't want to continue to do that to him.

Oh I know this feeling. My son's conditions (ADD/ODD diagnosed, and Aspergers very likely) can be like sandpaper, or nails scratching a chalkboard. I love him to pieces and wouldn't trade him for the world, I just need to find a way to just take a breath and ignore it. LOL

Welcome to WP. You'll find a lot of people who understand you here.

I accept PMs from females only. Sorry. Personal convictions.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 11:24 am

(Thread moved from wp.net to Autism discussion)