Page 7 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 12:27 am

LKL wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
it's not fair at all, guys have to do way more self-improvement than girls do

Women just have to starve themselves and spend $100 a month on cosmetics.

dont forget shoes

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 1:01 am

LKL wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

They can gain it back with chocolate.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 2:04 am

They physiologically can, yes, but they'll be mocked by all (including "shy guys") if they do.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 3:21 am

LKL wrote:
They physiologically can, yes, but they'll be mocked by all (including "shy guys") if they do.
...not if they accept the woman for who she is. :oops:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 4:37 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
This thread always reminds me of this...

Most of the world's response to the question of we shy men - what is it you want us to do?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4[/youtube]
So true I suppose that alian is a woman too! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :help:

Of course it is, just look how evil this creature is.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 1:15 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
LKL wrote:

Of course.
You don't mock a person's physical appearance unless you think that they have some sort of moral obligation to be sexually attractive to you, and if you accept a person for who they are, you recognize that they have more important things to do than tingle your genitals.

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2012, 1:29 pm

LKL wrote:
Of course.
You don't mock a person's physical appearance unless you think that they have some sort of moral obligation to be sexually attractive to you, and if you accept a person for who they are, you recognize that they have more important things to do than tingle your genitals.

What could possibly be more important than tingling my genitals?

I'd go so far as to say that it's the highest and noblest purpose a person could have.

Ethically, I am a utilitarian. Like Bentham and Mill, I define "good" as "that which provides the greatest happiness to the greatest number of people." Taking into account the sheer amount of happiness that my genitals can bring, I'd say people do indeed have a moral obligation to be sexually attractive to me.

steviewonderau
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Nov 2012, 6:33 am

I've always been shy, anxious and social situations have never been my strong point. However, when I was young (pre-teen years) I was more bubbly, laughed more and just happier in general. The reasons for this was that besides being a typical care-free child, I had a life in that I had some friends and always had a best friend.

Unfortunately things started going pear shaped from high school. It's hard to put a finger on any one factor but there are several that I've identified. For one, most of my friends went to a different high school and so suddenly I found myself in a new group with only a couple of friends from my old school. At first things went ok but I never really felt like I fitted in.

The other thing being I hit puberty early so I became quite self-conscious and other boys, including so called friends, began picking on me due to this and also due to being an easy target in that I couldn't stand up for myself.

From middle high school this got worse in that my 'friends' began to pick on me pretty much on a daily basis. It was never physical but silly mind game type bullying such as giving me the silent treatment and throwing my stuff around. As a result of this I became increasingly withdrawn from society and became quite an anxious/tense person. I was so ashamed, that I didn't tell any of my teachers or parents that this was happening, I guess that like most bullying victims I somehow believed it was my fault. I considered leaving this group or even joining another school but I didn't as I was afraid that I'd be stuck on my own as I didn't believe I could make friends and didn't trust people much either.

In my early twenties I was working fulltime, I didn't go to uni or Tafe as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I spent the majority of my spare time staying at home with my family - my parents and my siblings, playing video games, watching tv or reading. Sometimes I'd go out but this was pretty much limited to only going to the shops with my family.

By my late twenties, I realised this approach wasn't what I wanted out of life so I decided to try some new things. I've tried going to the gym, with my main goals being to make friends, get fit and hopefully meet a nice girl. While I managed to improve my fitness, unfortunately I failed to achieve my other goals. Perhaps it's been so long since I've had any friends that I've forgotten how to interact with people around my age, I don't know, but somehow I just can't seem to make any friends. In my situation, my opportunities to meet girls have been quite limited and since I'm the kind of guy that you'd need to know for a while to truly appreciate my qualities, as I'm not great at first impressions, you can see why I've never had a gf, but I haven't even been on a date! I've tried internet dating but was so overwhelmed by the (lack of) responses that I've decided I'll have to stick to meeting someone in person, but I don't know how this is going to happen...

It's hard feeling lonely, especially feeling like you're the only guy who can't find a girl when it seems like everyone you know is already involved with someone and especially painful for me if I see a couple around my age being intimate in public, as I want more than anything else in this world to have someone to love. I'd like to play some tennis socially or even something like volleyball or touch footy, anything really that's a mixed gender fun group activity but can't seem to find anything around my area. I know that if I can find a group hobby I'd enjoy, my self esteem/confidence would improve as not having any friends has geared my interests towards solo based activities. Once I can achieve this along with a social life I'm sure this will open up some romantic opportunities also, but it's so frustrating not being able to find something to do that I'd enjoy!

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2012, 9:00 am

LKL wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
LKL wrote:

Of course.

I think 100% of woman have more important things to do then this.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 4:51 pm

MXH wrote:
LKL wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

dont forget shoes

and they don't need to write or display that much on a online dating profile