For the 6-packs lovers: 6-packs are, in most cases, abnormal

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 4:19 am

blue_bean wrote:
Last I recall Boo actually does go to the gym.

It's like he chose this location to post it just to make the inflamatory intent a bit more blatant. If he posted this in Adult or L&D I wouldn't care.

Actually it should be in the "Health, Fitness, and Sports" board. By the way I personally don't care about having a 6-pack myself as long as I can bench press and military press a lot of weight.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 5:49 am

Venger wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
Last I recall Boo actually does go to the gym.

It's like he chose this location to post it just to make the inflamatory intent a bit more blatant. If he posted this in Adult or L&D I wouldn't care.

Actually it should be in the "Health, Fitness, and Sports" board. By the way I personally don't care about having a 6-pack myself as long as I can bench press and military press a lot of weight.

No, this is the right forum for it because it is a message to the women who love 6 packs, yes some men love 6 packs on women but come on, it's much less common, it's basically a common women preference.

And yes I do go to the gym and I do have a very nicely toned body, I am happy with it but because I go to the gym I've witness the 6packs hype and thr crazy stuff (ie. fart burner creams) that guys do to meet this hype.

I am already seeing negative bitter reactions here, blue_bean's description of this thread as "inflamatory" shows she's bitter about it.

It's ok, that was expected as I explained earlier in thr main post.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 5:51 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
blackelk wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
Why is this thread in here?

Cause he's jealous of guys in good shape and wants women to prefer slobs. Btw, girls with abs are hot.

Because there's only 2 choices for guys: 6 pack, or total slobhood.

lol. *thumb up*

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 7:19 am

Thread locked. It appears to be inflammatory and going nowhere but downhill.