Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 10:45 am

So I bought this last month and absolutely loved it!

It is so relaxing to play casually, but the competitive side brings soooo much to the table in terms of how fast you can go around the level within the Time Limit collecting as many links and chips as possible!

With all the doom and gloom in games stories, it's nice to know that there is a game that brings a smile to your face even when it has enemies in the game (they only throw stuff at you and don't look "evil" per se.

Has anyone else played this? It's so underrated but it's so fun to try and explore the levels and where to go for the best amount of points in a lap!

Watilla
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Nov 2012, 12:29 pm

My friend plays this. I love the music.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 2:22 pm

Did you get the new updated version? There's a couple of versions and I really recommend getting hold of Christmas NiGHTS: Into Dreams for the holiday season. It's basically the levels modified with Xmas SEGA tunes, Xmas themes and some other bonus goodies on the disc. Runs pretty well on emulator if you can't buy the Saturn.

Look out for:
NiGHTS: Into Dreams (PS2)
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Wii) also.

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2012, 10:11 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
Did you get the new updated version? There's a couple of versions and I really recommend getting hold of Christmas NiGHTS: Into Dreams for the holiday season. It's basically the levels modified with Xmas SEGA tunes, Xmas themes and some other bonus goodies on the disc. Runs pretty well on emulator if you can't buy the Saturn.

Look out for:
NiGHTS: Into Dreams (PS2)
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Wii) also.

Xmas NiGHTs is on the XBLA version (but it doesn't have everything on it, Sonic into Dreams is absent).

I have the Wii version also and love it...but now that I played the original I can understand why it's clunky...but at least I've played that one first!