Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

antifeministfrills
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Nov 2012, 7:57 am

?
If so, I would like to invite you to consider participating in an anonymous study that examines factors that may be related to anorexia nervosa severity. I hope that the results of this study will help treatment providers better identify early warning signs of anorexia nervosa and create more tailored treatment plans.
To be eligible for this study, you must be (1) between the ages of 12 and 18; (2) have previously had or currently be receiving professional treatment for anorexia nervosa; and (3) have parental permission to participate.
Participation will involve completing a series of online questionnaires, which will take approximately 30 minutes. You will not be asked to provide your name at any time. Publications or presentations about the research will not include individual responses, only summary data on all participants. If you would like to participate in this online study, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M65K9GC

Participants have a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card by participating in this study!
If so, I would like to invite you to consider participating in an anonymous study that examines factors that may be related to anorexia nervosa severity. I hope that the results of this study will help treatment providers better identify early warning signs of anorexia nervosa and create more tailored treatment plans.
To be eligible for this study, you must be (1) between the ages of 12 and 18; (2) have previously had or currently be receiving professional treatment for anorexia nervosa; and (3) have parental permission to participate.
Participation will involve completing a series of online questionnaires, which will take approximately 30 minutes. You will not be asked to provide your name at any time. Publications or presentations about the research will not include individual responses, only summary data on all participants. If you would like to participate in this online study, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M65K9GC

Participants have a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card by participating in this study!

This is copy pasted from the FEAST (Families Empowered And Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders) website, hopefully it's ok to post. I think it's important that plenty of people fill it out so the sample is good!