scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1825 of 2211 [ 35371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1822, 1823, 1824, 1825, 1826, 1827, 1828 ... 2211  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2018, 6:50 pm

Oh no...what's going on?

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2018, 6:53 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Oh no...what's going on?

I tried to help. I failed. I am starting to understand now why so many people were distancing themselves from me

One cannot win with a deeply depressed aspie

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2018, 7:08 pm

I have nothing against you. I just have accepted reality and am not happy about it. But can’t fight reality. I tried for years but it’s pointless. Grateful you cared about me. It’s just I was usually super positive and playful and stuff and it never helped change women’s minds

Last edited by sly279 on 12 Jun 2018, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2018, 7:09 pm

Remember what I said....sometimes, people just have to find out for themselves.

It's not like conducting-----where you can get the sweet music you want.

I know it's frustrating. You want to help.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2018, 7:10 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Remember what I said....sometimes, people just have to find out for themselves.

It's not like conducting-----where you can get the sweet music you want.

I know it's frustrating. You want to help.

Nothing to find out

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2018, 7:14 pm

But there is, Sly. You just don't know it, yet.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 8:48 am

-5 for exhaustion and anxiety
+5 because I'm grateful to stay in bed and deal with it

Therefore, 0?

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 10:27 am

Today, I am having one of these days of exhaustion and anxiety as well, combined with the facts that i could release some anger at the gym and my job is going pretty well at the moment.
I am really starting to love working with the aspies . Makes the work environment acceptable, because we understand each other without having to verbally communicate!

So, i would give it a solid 2

Mcphologer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jun 2018, 2:24 pm

A fun -5.

I recently just lost my truck upstate and cannot get it back down. The driveshaft dropped out.
Thanks to this, I just haven't been myself lately. At all. I'm unproductive and depressed. Fun.

There's three ways to stop me from doing what I do...
What? You think I'mma tell you?

I'm not female, even though this account says I am. I messed up during account creation. Which is-- yeah, all I do. Always messing something up.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 5:12 pm

Mcphologer wrote:
A fun -5.

I recently just lost my truck upstate and cannot get it back down. The driveshaft dropped out.
Thanks to this, I just haven't been myself lately. At all. I'm unproductive and depressed. Fun.

I am sorry to read this

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 5:36 pm

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 5:57 pm

-10 Seems like no place and nothing can help me with my depression/self-harm. This most recent place refuses to even try because I mentioned that I'm on the autism spectrum :(

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 6:45 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
-10 Seems like no place and nothing can help me with my depression/self-harm. This most recent place refuses to even try because I mentioned that I'm on the autism spectrum :(

What was their reasoning?

Hugs I’m here to pm if you want
I liked our conversations

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 7:16 pm

sly279 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

What was their reasoning?

Hugs I’m here to pm if you want
I liked our conversations

That was their only reasoning - they just said they couldn't take me because I'm on the autism spectrum.

Big dragon hugs back to you. I'm open to PMs as well but don't really know what to say at the moment. Also I'm not sure if I may be going back for another week-ish (probably) hospital stay sometime within the next few days, but I'll reply to PMs as soon as I can.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2018, 8:08 am

Hospital discharge should include connecting you with a place that WILL work on depression with an autistic person. If you do go back in, make sure you express what a problem you have had (while doing the right things) and ask them to help you find an appropriate connection. You might also call the hospital now and explain what is going on, and ask for help finding an outpatient treatment place.

I hope you feel better soon.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2018, 1:56 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
Hospital discharge should include connecting you with a place that WILL work on depression with an autistic person. If you do go back in, make sure you express what a problem you have had (while doing the right things) and ask them to help you find an appropriate connection. You might also call the hospital now and explain what is going on, and ask for help finding an outpatient treatment place.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for the advice and well-wishes. My parents are looking at a list or two of places our insurance will cover, trying to find something that might be a good fit for me. But a lot of the places that work with people on the spectrum are really for people who are significantly lower-functioning than me and wouldn't be set up to help me thrive. It's important for places I may be working with to know I'm autistic, but it's really just the depression and self-harm I need help with right now - which just makes that rejection all the more frustrating.