scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 2106 of 2210 [ 35353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2103, 2104, 2105, 2106, 2107, 2108, 2109 ... 2210  Next

enz
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 11:00 pm

salad wrote:

Yesterday was a +10 after an amazing new bench press record, but today flipped 180 into a -10.

I got punched in the eye by a gang in Minneapolis, got knocked out, and suffered a brutal black eye

how did it happen?

salad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 11:05 pm

enz wrote:
salad wrote:

Yesterday was a +10 after an amazing new bench press record, but today flipped 180 into a -10.

I got punched in the eye by a gang in Minneapolis, got knocked out, and suffered a brutal black eye

how did it happen?

A group of guys were harassing and catcalling a woman. The woman was a University of Minnesota student who looked familiar although I didnt know her personally. The teens were making comments about her outfit, saying very dirty and obscene comments, and the woman was smiling awkwardly but she looked scared and nervous.

I told the guys to leave the woman alone and after a heated exchange one of the more violent men attacked and here I am with a black eye

I would do it over again if I could.

Master Oogway

enz
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 11:09 pm

salad wrote:
enz wrote:
salad wrote:

how did it happen?

A group of guys were harassing and catcalling a woman. The woman was a University of Minnesota student who looked familiar although I didnt know her personally. The teens were making comments about her outfit, saying very dirty and obscene comments, and the woman was smiling awkwardly but she looked scared and nervous.

I told the guys to leave the woman alone and after a heated exchange one of the more violent men attacked and here I am with a black eye

I would do it over again if I could.

good on you

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 12:21 pm

At my typical 7.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 12:23 pm

Considering severing bonds with others that feel like they have gone sour. The fact these people don’t even say anything to me when I reach out is making me feel like it needs to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 12:26 pm

Marknis wrote:

Considering severing bonds with others that feel like they have gone sour. The fact these people don’t even say anything to me when I reach out is making me feel like it needs to happen.

Brother Marknis, how often do such people contact you in comparison; for example the beginning of this year?

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 7:03 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Brother Marknis, how often do such people contact you in comparison; for example the beginning of this year?

It’s dropped severely since the beginning of the year.

The year started badly with the sexploitation incident. It’s only gone from bad to worse since then.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 7:26 pm

+5 again.

diagnosedafter50
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2021, 7:58 pm

+5 as my tranquillisers have kicked in.
I am going through nicotine withdrawals, I keep forgetting to take the little nicotine pills I put under my tongue, earlier on and lots of bitterness came up, pants to that, I hate feeling bitter.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 12:28 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
+5 again.

Good to know, Brother H of H! :)

@ Everyone: I myself am at my typical 7.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 10:25 pm

-10 Depression’s really bad for no reason I can determine. Can I just be done already?

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 10:36 pm

((( dnd )))

I'm at the intersection of all the numbers good and bad. I guess that means 0 but I don't feel 0.

I'm between chapters in my life so it's like I'm suspended in quantum time.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 4:55 pm

Again at my typical 7.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 6:56 pm

-10 Can’t stop thinking about past mistakes, among other things.

I wish nobody cared about me so I could just be done with it. I’ve had plenty of time to change my mind, and never really have. I’ve tried plenty of things, and none of them have helped for very long, most not at all.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 6:41 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
-10 Can’t stop thinking about past mistakes, among other things.

I wish nobody cared about me so I could just be done with it. I’ve had plenty of time to change my mind, and never really have. I’ve tried plenty of things, and none of them have helped for very long, most not at all.

(((dnd)))

salad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 12:45 am

While I'm happy to be engaged and take my fiancee on a nice trip to Chicago this feel really daunting and nerve wracking. I'm by no means a fun nor entertaining guy to be around, I'm bad at small talk, and dont know how someone as stern, boring and tense as me is going to ease up and talk to my fiancee without being awkward and weird. I guess there's always a 1st for everything.

Still excited, but also nervous

Master Oogway