Musicians/singers/artist that you hate and blacklist

Page 1 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 12:19 pm

Here is my main Blacklist

Paul Shanklin- Writes bad songs for Rush Limbaughs show and known for writting racist song Barack The Magic "N****"

Ted Nugent- Peodo, Irresponsible Hunter, Homophobic, Racist and a Fascist

Sheikh Terra- Wahabi rap artist who did a Wahabi hate rap song "Dirty K*****".

and any other Neo Nazi or other hate bands/singers/musicians

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 12:36 pm

I hate nearly all music, bands and "singers" that are for some bizarre reason popular now. In fact just yesterday I discovered a bunch of new kareoke CDs at a local drug store, but nearly all of them had songs by Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber and whatever garbage the infantile humanoids are currently into. Most of them were songs I've nevcer even heard of and definetely would have a problem singing to on my kareoke machine back home. I wanted to say to someone in the store "Don't they have any songs that AREN'T from this century?!?" All they really had was a collection of Elvis songs and I was really hoping for an Abba CD. :lol:

Today's so-called singers don't even NEED to have talent anymore. They just either have to be barely-clothed or have controversial lyrics and the youth go nuts over them. :(

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 1:11 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
Here is my main Blacklist

Paul Shanklin- Writes bad songs for Rush Limbaughs show and known for writting racist song Barack The Magic "N****"

Ted Nugent- Peodo, Irresponsible Hunter, Homophobic, Racist and a Fascist

Sheikh Terra- Wahabi rap artist who did a Wahabi hate rap song "Dirty K*****".

and any other Neo Nazi or other hate bands/singers/musicians

Shanklin is a spoof musician. I'm sure there are people out there who write songs disrespecting Republicans and those of other races as well. I'm not here to argue politics, however.

That having been said, here is my list:
--Most rappers in this country (with the possible exception of Eminem. His songs are actually about more than drugs, sex, and gangbanging)
--Justin Bieber
--Lady Gaga
--Madonna
--Green Day
--Kanye West
--P. Diddy

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 1:18 pm

There used to be a country artist named Johnny Rebel. Some thought he was the same person as David Allen Coe. Johnny wrote brutally racist songs like "Coon Town."
For a long time I researched hate sites like The Hammerskins, Panzerfaust, 88 Nation, and so on. All their bands (Skrewdriver, Blue Eyed Devils, etc) spew racist lyrics. 99% of those bands are punk with a few metal groups thrown in. They say Hatebreed was a racist band. That'd be weird considering they've toured with one of my favorite bands, System of a Down.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 1:48 pm

Artists i blacklist/refuse to listen to.

Kanye West - South Park were spot on in their mocking of him, he is a "gayfish"
N Dubz - Singelhandedly dumbing down our youth since 2009
Rihanna - Illuminati spokeswoman
Ke$ha - Autotuned garbage
Nicki Minaj - See Ke$ha, and her arse is so big that's probaby where her brain is.
Pitbull - Grinning, swaggering, leering and sexist
Justin Bieber - No comment
3O3H! - Drunken fratboy monkey s**t
Brokencyde
Bring me the Horizon
Limp Bizkit
Nickelback

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Last edited by LexingtonDeville on 14 Nov 2012, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

blue1skies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Nov 2012, 1:57 pm

There are lots of popular artists I blacklist. I cannot stand rap - the rappers themselves are unbearably cocky and their music is almost always offensive. I really don't like Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. I think they have no self-respect and are terrible attention hogs.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 3:45 pm

Any kind of metalcore, most progressive metal and rap, and all modern pop, dubstep and country. I also refuse to listen to anything with auto-tuned vocals. The "music" that hate more than anything else would be either Meshuggah or Skrillex.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 4:03 pm

Any Rap artist, except Deborah "Blondie" Harry's "Rapture/Man from Mars". Rap isn't music.

The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as "Prince" - pretentious; the Kobe Bryant of music. Stay in Minnesota, dude.

Kenye West - Imma let you finish, but I just wanted to say, "PUTZ!" to ya!

Buck Owens - Better than Kenye West, but not by enough. Too much "Tear In My Beer". He's been dead a while.

Gavern - Another "Me Too" New Age hack. His music's derived from Delerium, Enya and Enigma. Shoulda stayed in South Africa.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

MagicToenail
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Nov 2012, 8:13 pm

Shanklin is a particularly nasty spoof musician with songs like "Barak The Magic Negro"
Everything Laconvivencia said plus the "New Lynard Skynard" I don't think they are any original members left in the lineup and they are on Hannity all the time.
Also Gary Cherone, you can be anti choice (like one of my favorites Leonard Cohen), but he was saying that Eddie Vedder and the Breeders had no right to form Rock for Choice, which borders on fascism.
Cherone is also a horrible vocalist who killed Van Halen for over a decade with Van Halen IV and I Hated that "More Than Words" song.
I'm also none to fond of The Verve Pipes "The Freshmen<" whiney pro life anti independent women song.

Mirror21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 4:16 am

Kayne West
Pit Bull
Taylor Swift

Can't think of anyone else atm . . .

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 5:07 am

Roxette
System of a Down
Maroon 5

- All for offending my ears.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 5:45 am

redrobin62 wrote:
There used to be a country artist named Johnny Rebel. Some thought he was the same person as David Allen Coe. Johnny wrote brutally racist songs like "Coon Town."
For a long time I researched hate sites like The Hammerskins, Panzerfaust, 88 Nation, and so on. All their bands (Skrewdriver, Blue Eyed Devils, etc) spew racist lyrics. 99% of those bands are punk with a few metal groups thrown in. They say Hatebreed was a racist band. That'd be weird considering they've toured with one of my favorite bands, System of a Down.

That's because hatebreed isn't racist, CNN just mistakenly reported they were, probably due to their name.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

TrainofLove
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2012, 1:58 am

redrobin62 wrote:

I'm not racist but I love those old Johnny Rebel songs, simply because they are soo out there and their so wrong in their view that they become hilarious, and I can't deny that they are very catchy. Note to people wanting to listen, "Coon Town" is probably one of the least racist tunes of his.

Here's one of his (not embedded, and be warned! it is very harsh!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Zio28jcjo

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 2:27 am

My Blacklist:

All rap, except Eminem (not racist; just that Eminem's music is the only rap that has a message worth listening to)
Dubstep (the intentional ruination of otherwise perfectly good rhytmic electronic music)
Pop (practically everything about it is superficial, materialistic and fake)
Screamo (If I wanted to listen to people screaming and music, I'd go to a live outdoor concert)
Most heavy metal subgenres (doom, black, sludge, grindcore, metalcore, cybergrind, etc.)
Rhythmic Noise (It's noise; I'd get more enjoyment out of hitting a spoon against a metal pot lid)
Most country (country rock is at least OK, though)

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 5:04 am

In addition to stuff that has already been mentioned, I will throw Kid Rock on the list.

I am sick of hearing that crappy ass song in which he ripped off Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama. Talentless hack if you ask me.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 8:13 am

Zokk wrote:
My Blacklist:

Most heavy metal subgenres (doom, black, sludge, grindcore, metalcore, cybergrind, etc.)

That's not most heavy metal subgenres, just extreme metal.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html