Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 6:38 pm

Clucky wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Chil molestors should be rounded up in death camps and burned alive in a furnace as people observe them and stare at their eyes in pure hatred as they die!

Why do you feel the constant need to keep repeating your inhumane statements?
I wouldn't enjoy seeing anyone evil or not going through that kind of suffering.
But I do concur. Child molesters are vile and warrant extreme punishment.
I guess I have an evil side when it comes to handlinng such subhumans such as child molestors terrorists murderers and rapist esspecially when venting I am starting to sound like Chairman Mao.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 7:26 pm

Clucky wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Chil molestors should be rounded up in death camps and burned alive in a furnace as people observe them and stare at their eyes in pure hatred as they die!

Why do you feel the constant need to keep repeating your inhumane statements?
I wouldn't enjoy seeing anyone evil or not going through that kind of suffering.
But I do concur. Child molesters are vile and warrant extreme punishment.

He's venting,better to get it out of your system this way than actually doing it.
If he's a victim he's entitled to these thoughts(and they are just thoughts).

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 9:10 pm

You are correct I was molested by the neighbor across the street when I was 6 and I made this thread to kinda vent and redirect the ragers such as myself from cluckys thread so that the posts can be rather civil annd on topic.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 9:32 pm

It does make sense to bash them here instead of in the other thread :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 9:48 pm

Dear Kurgan and GGPViper,
It does not have anything to do with sexual attractiveness,it has to do with the fact that many prisoners were molested as kids,they can take their rage out on the molesters and rapists in the pen.And they are not separated from general inmate population.My relation worked Tucker Max and Cummings here in Arkansas for 15 years or so.
I was a very troubled teenager and was once in the L.R. Ark jail.so was the Southwest rapist.He had been breaking into houses ,threatening to harm the children if the mother didn't have sex with him.He had terrorized S.W.Little Rock,till he picked the wrong woman.She beat him with a coke bottle,then called the cops.Then the inmates at the L.R. jail had their way with him,then the cops moved him to solitary.
At a party here,a woman put her toddler down to sleep in the car,when she checked on him a man was s#%^*¥g on the boys private parts.Im not fond of homemade justice,but he was lucky that he lived,no one would press charges on the men that gave him what he deserved.

MarketAndChurch
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 11:06 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Dear Kurgan and GGPViper,
It does not have anything to do with sexual attractiveness,it has to do with the fact that many prisoners were molested as kids,they can take their rage out on the molesters and rapists in the pen.And they are not separated from general inmate population.My relation worked Tucker Max and Cummings here in Arkansas for 15 years or so.
I was a very troubled teenager and was once in the L.R. Ark jail.so was the Southwest rapist.He had been breaking into houses ,threatening to harm the children if the mother didn't have sex with him.He had terrorized S.W.Little Rock,till he picked the wrong woman.She beat him with a coke bottle,then called the cops.Then the inmates at the L.R. jail had their way with him,then the cops moved him to solitary.
At a party here,a woman put her toddler down to sleep in the car,when she checked on him a man was s#%^*¥g on the boys private parts.Im not fond of homemade justice,but he was lucky that he lived,no one would press charges on the men that gave him what he deserved.

I don't know. Raping prisoners, and jail-house justice for rapists has been the way of the prison system since the beginning of recorded history.

Historically, men will be men, but when you harm a woman or child, that is immediate grounds for harm. Now it has turned into a form of proving one's ethics, as in: "Even I, the lowly scum who shot up 5 people of a rival gang, am morally superior then said rapist, who harmed a child or woman." But I also suspect that was around in the ancient world.

And of course, raping men is raping men. But its nothing new, and the majority of these men are not only straight, they were also not raped by men as children.