ever dream about fictional characters/places?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Einschmidt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Nov 2012, 3:50 pm

I have I often have fictional characters appear in dreams (of course since its a dream I don't think anything is weird about it at the time)

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2012, 4:52 pm

I daydream about fictional characters sometimes, creating my own fan fictions in my head. I find their lives more interesting than the real world. Kinda sad huh.

KaminariNoKage
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Nov 2012, 6:46 pm

Not sad, perfectly normal.
I dream of fictional stuff too. But not a fictional character I can actually identify - usually just some random people.

Darialan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Nov 2012, 6:58 pm

The last couple dreams I remember having with fictional characters was one where the characters from Sliders were being tracked long distance and we had to go through forests and make camp.

The other was me in a hospital and having the ability to foresee the future based on the people around me and what they were like. Sorta like reading people and knowing what'll happen next based on who they are. I was an Alpha, so if you've seen the show you know who else was in the dream. Gary for one.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2012, 7:06 pm

tb86 wrote:
I daydream about fictional characters sometimes, creating my own fan fictions in my head. I find their lives more interesting than the real world. Kinda sad huh.

It's not sad at all; I do that too. In fact, I've done it my whole life and I don't plan on ever stopping. :)

Einschmidt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Nov 2012, 9:39 pm

tb86 wrote:

Nah I often find them more interesting than my real life since I'm obviously not a superhero or wizard or something IRL 8)

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2012, 8:41 am

tb86 wrote:

Me, too. I not only daydream about fictional characters, but also dream when I'm asleep as well. Not only that I'm talking to the characters myself in their world or something, but also that I'm playing video games of them.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2012, 1:45 am

A while back, I dreamed about Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock having captured real life old west desperado, Harry Tracy. Harry made a break for it, so Spock had to shoot him.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2012, 2:51 am

I sometimes dream about characters from shows I've watched recently. I remember once, I hada dream where something happened to a character from a show I'd been watching some of around that time, then something similar happened to them next time I waatched a show of it.

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

18 Nov 2012, 12:49 am

All the time.makes life more fun.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2012, 4:38 pm

Actually when I was younger I think but I'm not sure that I had a dream about a crossover with Pokemon and Digimon. I was a big fan of both back then. Digimon suprisely was my favourite of the two.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2012, 5:02 pm

All the time, i mostly dream about myself being involved in various cult movies or other various fantasy subjects.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty