Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

DeathbyMonkeys
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Nov 2012, 4:58 pm

I idenitfy as Bigender. I found the term on wiki.
Anybody feel like they are too.

Vatnos
Raven
Raven

19 Nov 2012, 12:24 am

I don't publicly identify as bigender but I do feel mentally a bit female and a bit male. How is the term different from genderqueer?

Dots
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 1:54 pm

I feel like I am both male and female at the same time, and have no label for it because genderqueer isn't specific enough. I thought of adapting the Bigender label and explaining to people, but that felt too confusing. So I just consider myself transgender because I've taken hormones to transition from female to male.

Free speech means the right to shout 'theatre' in a crowded fire.
--Abbie Hoffman

Rorberyllium
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 2:13 pm

I have bigender friends. I actually identify as agender but I dabble in subtle forms of genderplay.

madamehussein
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Nov 2012, 3:08 pm

I could possibly identify as bigender, or maybe genderqueer.

It's kinda hard to decide though.

I feel happy and acknowledged when people call me she/her and treat my as a girl for instance, yet I hate most typically "girly" stuff, high heels, pink and all of that. And I don't think I want to get a sex change either...to be honest I find the female body quite scary sometimes (though I can and do feel like a woman during sex...).

But I like to be acknowledged as a man as well, I like to see the old ladies blush when I'm running by, I like to feel big, strong and protective :) Also, I've never felt uncomfortable in my own body.

davebehave
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Nov 2012, 3:07 pm

I'm either dominantly Male or Female.. I prefer being Female to be honest but life isn't like that as i was born in a male body, and i'm male a lot of the time.

But, there are shades of grey inbetween, being totally female doesn't happen often as does totally male (which is the worst, aspie meltdown time!!)

Esteban
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Dec 2012, 1:11 pm

I might be bigender.