Food and generic food type discussion(s).

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 1:07 am

2wheels4ever wrote:
No input from anyone on nuggets? I prefer them crunchy so I'll bake them when I have the time. My favorite condiments on nuggets are Open Pit BBQ sauce or the Buffalo sauce they sell at Dollar Tree

When I DID eat meat, I used to eat them crunchy too, so either baked or fried. Sauce would either be honey, sweet and sour, or none.

EQ=8 SQ=93 (Extreme Systemizer)
Alexithymia Quiz=164/185 (high)

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 4:37 pm

Does anyone here HATE being full?
It lingers for hours and I can feel every second of the digestion as it's dragged out longer than usual. About an hour in the oesophagus. then a couple of hours sitting like a rock in the stomach and horrific intestinal aches by bedtime.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 12:47 am

MONKEY wrote:
Does anyone here HATE being full?
It lingers for hours and I can feel every second of the digestion as it's dragged out longer than usual. About an hour in the oesophagus. then a couple of hours sitting like a rock in the stomach and horrific intestinal aches by bedtime.

That happens when I eat at a certain fast food place; I'll get a couple of small menu items and a small drink, since the refills are unlimited. I only drink Dr. Pepper at fountains. I get it in my mind that I'll have to drink 3 glasses to get my money's worth out of the drink price. Without fail I'll be lucky if I can drink 2 complete glasses and even then it's a struggle. About an hour later the feeling goes away but it's not even like I'm eating all that much. I notice too at this particular chain they keep the fountain drinks colder than other places, maybe so they can further maximize their already ridiculous profit margin on drinks