Page 100 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 137  Next

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 2:02 pm

Star Trek Discovery is very entertaining, as is Picard. I have no issues with their place in canon.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 2:09 pm

I find Star trek in all it's incarnations, very very boring. Despite trekkies and autistics being virtually synonymous and interchangeable terms in most cases.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 2:15 pm

theprisoner wrote:
I find Star trek in all it's incarnations, very very boring. Despite trekkies and autistics being virtually synonymous and interchangeable terms in most cases.

That's cool with me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 5:11 pm

Elián González should NEVER have been sent back to cuba, his mother DIED getting him here.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 12:56 am

The Kinks are the world's greatest rock band of all time.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 7:29 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
The Kinks are the world's greatest rock band of all time.

My godfather is a Kinks fan. I don't think that's an unpopular opinion just an uncommon one.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 5:26 pm

Boris Karloff will always be the best actor to have played The Grinch!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 Dec 2021, 10:03 am

I hate the hew-mon species & think the universe & this planet would be better off if we all suddenly died due to the pandemic. Hew-mons are too busy hating & harming each other & all the plant & animal life instead of working together to beat this thing. I think we majorly need another old-skewl type punk revolution. I'm sick of big brother government insisting that they know what is best for me when the leaders of both establishment parties are corrupt hypocritical sellouts that care more about big businesses than the people who vote for them. That said, while I do hate people, I like & can love individuals.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 4:23 pm

this world is heading into a whirlwind sooner than anybody realizes. and we let the mean and stupid people enable this disaster to come into view.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 12:34 am

There’s no such thing as aging with grace. I don’t want my hair to turn gray, proportions to change and don’t deserve wrinkles.

Sorry, I’m having a panic attack.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Redpaws
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Dec 2021, 4:56 am

IDK if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I'll post it here in case it is. I need to voice this because frustration is high.
I would support mandatory vaccination world wide, as well as no hospital help for those who get covid if they choose to not get vaccinated (only exception is if it is for legit medical reasons, but they are far between).
I am fed up with anti-vaxxer BS and tin foil hatters and other covidiots!

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2021, 4:58 am

seconded.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 11:57 pm

I don't mind dying younger than the average.

It solidified further last year -- and that last year was one of the happiest week of my adult life.

And no, I don't suffer from chronic disease/s, chronic mental illness/es, had been in any chains of abuse, severely disabled, suicidal, have poor self esteem, nor living in any overly complicated life or severely hostile living conditions.

I don't (I never did) hate life as we know it.
But more like acknowledged death as an equal instead of something to be feared.

.. Of course I still have this body and mind's self persevering and survival instincts.
That doesn't truly go away.

And my mom -- a mentally healthier and an above average functioning NT -- shares the same sentiment, albeit for different reasons that any parent would likely understand.

.. When she expressed it, it was the very moment, the first time I felt that I had truly connected with her.

I wasn't sad when she said if it comes to it -- just pull the plug.
Instead, I was utterly happy because of sensing that connection for the first time with her -- possibly the only time I had truly reasonate with her.

It's not some ordinary agreement or warm familiarity or some emotionally attached esteem and moment.
It was way deeper than that -- it was filled with a form of understanding that I never sensed with her.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2021, 2:54 am

Redpaws wrote:
IDK if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I'll post it here in case it is. I need to voice this because frustration is high.
I would support mandatory vaccination world wide, as well as no hospital help for those who get covid if they choose to not get vaccinated (only exception is if it is for legit medical reasons, but they are far between).
I am fed up with anti-vaxxer BS and tin foil hatters and other covidiots!

Also fine them, jail them, and ban them from public places.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2021, 2:58 am

The US should bring back the property ownership requirement to vote with the exception that people who have served in the military may vote regardless of property ownership.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2021, 3:15 am

that reminds me of the first class/second class citizenship regimen described in robert heinlein's "starship troopers." not that i agree with it as that is the philosophy of the far right wing here, to not agree to universal civil rights to anybody who is not filthy rich other than the lackeys who fight their foreign misadventures for them.