Page 99 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 137  Next

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 3:09 pm

Another of my unpopular opinions: Maya Angelou is an overrated pompous windbag.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 3:10 pm

Idk what bumped means. Just fumbled the phone.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 3:11 pm

Fashion is little more than a scam to make you pay over the odds for cheaply made clothing that ceases to be fashionable after a few months.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 3:47 pm

maycontainthunder wrote:
Fashion is little more than a scam to make you pay over the odds for cheaply made clothing that ceases to be fashionable after a few months.

I agree with this. I don’t care if something is out of style in two months. I’ll just wear the clothes until I need something new.

Here’s an opinion on clothes that I have:

People don’t need to have a glow up unless they want to.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:15 pm

maycontainthunder wrote:

Well said.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2021, 3:54 am

some silly aussie cult, then i re-remembered
Assange from "the family" in the controlled op, or spy op, or psy-op
some things aren't simple, anyway, if it isn't from *anything* it isn't anything
how about russia, some place far east going for the #pass, how was our man "bald" there just bfore that and (got) rushed back to belarus, reality is stranger then fiction,
xx back to the future,
winning prizes chosen by the wwf, all in the bilderberg family
ahum, wrong pic next

(where peterson fell though, for me, was his utter blindness for psychiatric abuse and powerabuse)
cherrypicking
Hamilton-Byrne. Mind control and child sexual abuse by the security services?During the late 1960s and the 1970s, Newhaven Hospital in Kew, in Victoria, was a private psychiatric hospital owned and managed by Marion Villimek, a member of ‘The Family’.
Many of its staff and attending psychiatrists were also members of The Family.
It is suspected that the hospital went in for mind control.

ps
Met groot voorspellend vermogen voerde Marten Toonder in De Unistand (1979) de Verenigde Volkeren ten tonele, ook wel de uni genoemd, een internationaal instituut dat wereldwijd streeft naar geluk en gelijkheid, maar verzandt in geruzie. Wanneer door een samenloop van omstandigheden uitgerekend heer Bommel model komt te staan voor alle burgers, komen de Rommeldammers in opstand tegen de bemoeienis van hogerhand.
Marten Toonder was uitgerust met een buitengewoon fijnzinnig gevoel voor de tijdgeest. Veel van zijn Bommel-verhalen hebben een universele strekking en worden almaar actueler en urgenter.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 4:36 pm

Aspinator wrote:
1 - Fast Food chains serve nothing but trash; (a suggested warning: this establishment serves high fat and high calorie food and can lead to weight gain and health problems)

I concur, which is one reason that I avoid McDonalds, Burger King, and anything of the sort.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 2:21 am

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 2:26 am

anti-abortion people should be forced to raise a child.

That said children are people so I do not think it would be ethical to use them as punishments, so at the end of the day I would not actually promote that I just feel it is maybe something people should think about.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 9:15 am

Stupidly loud exhausts should result in that vehicle being crushed.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 1:00 pm

Adults should be able to shop at stores like Hot Topic and Claire’s. Not everyone wants to be mainstream.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 1:07 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
Adults should be able to shop at stores like Hot Topic and Claire’s. Not everyone wants to be mainstream.

Why can't they? It's like comic books. Originally they were for kids but not anymore.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 1:08 pm

Axeman wrote:

...of all the people in the world to attack, you have a problem with some old (now deceased) black lady who wrote poems. That's pathetic.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 1:14 pm

Axeman wrote:
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:

Why can't they? It's like comic books. Originally they were for kids but not anymore.

I’ve seen some snarky people say rude things about where people shop. It’s ridiculous.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 1:29 pm

theprisoner wrote:
Axeman wrote:

...of all the people in the world to attack, you have a problem with some old (now deceased) black lady who wrote poems. That's pathetic.

Sorry WAS an overrated pompous windbag.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 1:56 pm

jar jar binks was a great character. george Lucas is a overrated pompous billionaire.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)