Page 133 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137  Next

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 3:44 am

Small children are largely annoying.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 2:47 pm

I hate New Year's Eve. Everyone else is just out getting totally hammered to make themselves forget about how awful the old year was, but I'm sitting here wondering what the next horrible disaster is waiting for us in the new year. I heard covid is mutating and any vaccines or boosters we have gotten will be a waste. Maybe the virus will cause a zombie apocalypse. Maybe we'll finally have WWIII. Maybe a megalomaniac extremist will force everyone they see as being worthless to society into gas chambers or make them human test subjects for horrific experiments - disabled people, people on the autism spectrum, unemployed, poor, and/or homeless people, unmarried or childless women.

I guess I'll just hide inside my apartment until I die. Which isn't supposed to be for much longer, anyway, since I'm left-handed, overweight and aspie, just one of those things will make lucky if I live past 58.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 4:35 pm

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: do away with the electoral college, direct democracy NOW!! ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 4:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: do away with the electoral college, direct democracy NOW!! ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

But doesnt democracy always kill itself? 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 5:10 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

But doesnt democracy always kill itself? 8O

it stands a better chance without the college.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 8:59 pm

Being a resident of a small town is better than being a resident of a big city.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 9:28 pm

and being a hermit out in the woods is better than living in a small town.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 10:45 pm

Pessimists just see the world for what it truly is. Not only is the glass half empty, but the half that isn't is probably full of poison.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 11:04 pm

Men cannot get pregnant and the people saying otherwise are denying scientific fact the same way right wingers deny scientific evidence of climate change or by believing the unfounded claims that vaccines cause autism.

We're entering a dark age of stupidity. I wont be surprised if both the left wing nuts and right wing nuts start burning books that don't support their agendas. :roll:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 10:38 pm

Humans have a lot more immunity disorders and are less resistant to viruses because they shower and bathe too much. And they're keeping their children's environment too sterile and that's why so many kids are sick as dogs right now. I saw how how empty the shelves were of children's pain medication and cough syrup were. Keep it up with not letting germs touch your kids, geniuses, soon they'll have to live like the Bubble Boy.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 4:54 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Humans have a lot more immunity disorders and are less resistant to viruses because they shower and bathe too much. And they're keeping their children's environment too sterile and that's why so many kids are sick as dogs right now. I saw how how empty the shelves were of children's pain medication and cough syrup were. Keep it up with not letting germs touch your kids, geniuses, soon they'll have to live like the Bubble Boy.

This is actually a fairly popular opinion.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 4:43 pm

They should stop war by having the soldier's mother's show up and say "What are you doing, those things you're holding are really dangerous, you could really hurt someone", and then have the mothers confiscate the weapons and leave, and the soldiers will be just sitting around and being awkward. :lol:

It worked in a comic strip I once read, except that the "soldiers" were two groups of very angry kids and the weapons were pointy sticks and rocks. Then after one of their mothers takes away the weapons, the kids all just sit around even though they were ready to kill each other a minute ago and say, "I'm glad the world isn't ruled by moms, there would be a million soldiers with nothing to do"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 10:42 pm

People who have mental health issues, but have family members who are in denial, should try and convince such members as best as possible to get evaluated themselves.

I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder in the Summer of 2015. My NT sister was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder two years later in the latter part of 2017. Our mom has been in denial ever since. She is prone to fits of anger sometimes without warning.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2023, 7:04 pm

The Godfather Trilogy is overrated because it glorifies the world of mobsters.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 2:33 am

if people who are athletes would move their energies towards other positive pursuits, this would improve our society.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 7:17 am

The Black Panthers had as much right to arm themselves as did the Zionists in early 20th Century Palestine. And for more or less the same rationale.