here what I look like and sound like

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2012, 5:55 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
ahhhhhh ok. well, the thread isn't about Love & Dating (the video isn't either), so i'm moving it to Random Discussion
billiscool has posted a lot of threads in Land D wondering why he isnt having much luck with girls. I believe this is indirectly related to love and dating because he is showing us his video in hopes that we can give hm feedback on whether his looks , voice or general demeanor are what is turning off the girls

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2012, 9:31 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Still waaay better than my English accent (not English as from England but the whole language) .

Come on, video!

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 3:48 am

wtfid2 wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
ahhhhhh ok. well, the thread isn't about Love & Dating (the video isn't either), so i'm moving it to Random Discussion
billiscool has posted a lot of threads in Land D wondering why he isnt having much luck with girls. I believe this is indirectly related to love and dating because he is showing us his video in hopes that we can give hm feedback on whether his looks , voice or general demeanor are what is turning off the girls

he didn't ask for any feedback either directly or directly related to love and dating, and his video is about his accent. if he wants to know how he comes across, this section of the forum will do fine.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 3:56 am

IrishTusk wrote:
I had to - < Click me.

Decided to join in on the rambling about accents.
Your accents fine I wouldnt mind having a few pints with ya at a pub. :D and talk abou ladies hehe

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList