What type of people you attract/ What you don't attract.

Page 7 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2014, 10:29 am

Allmost all guys I meet are attracted to me in a sexual way. When they get to know me however atleast half off them thinks I am to damn weird and thus I become unattractive.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2014, 3:44 pm

Everyone

Bomir
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Dec 2014, 3:33 pm

I almost universally attract unendowed timid men. I think it's because I come across as very strong and confident (because I look rather stern and don't say things lightly) and I'm a big guy (6'2" and 210lbs.). It sucks though because I like guys like me and guys like me never seem to share the sentiment....

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Aug 2016, 7:32 am

I attract guys who believe that my book is required reading and that I will be grateful to be saved from it.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 10:11 am

I attract creepy people, especially of the male variety, who have no respect for my boundaries. Some are the more blatant types and others are the "nice guy" types who can't take a hint to buzz off.

I don't seem to attract as many girls as I want. I'm not sure if it's because maybe they think I'm straight? Oddly, I can always tell if another woman is gay/bi, but I also don't emote much and have closed off body language and I'm not at all flirtatious unless I'm joking around with someone I'm good friends with. Women are more likely to be respectful of that stuff then men are.

I also think being bi/ sex repulsed ace is a deterrent. Women are also more likely to respect that I'm not having sex with anyone, but that also means they're less likely to pursue me than men because they do want sex and don't think they can "change my mind." And a lot of lesbians don't want to date bi girls from personal experience. I think it's less bad than it used to be but I still hear that super transphobic and misogynistic cis lesbian mindset of "I don't want to date someone who's taken dick." And the fear that they'll be left for a guy.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Last edited by lidsmichelle on 14 Aug 2016, 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 10:24 am

I’m not sure attracting bullies who want nothing but to bully you counts for the purpose of this thread. Other than that, it’s simple: I’ve never attracted anyone, period. Even when I was slim and a good student, before I went downhill from there.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 10:51 am

I attract:

- Guys with a feminine side (long hair, interested in woman fashion).
- Scientific guys.
- Guys with disabilities.
- Guys born between in first part of of April (I dated 3 guys till now, birth dates respectively: 6th April, 4th April, 5th April - interesting coincidence).
- And of course jerks flirting with every girl they see and suggesting sex on first date.

I don't attract:

- Normal guys(or perhaps I just don't realize I do because they are just too weird for me to pay attention).
- Girls (cause girls are not generally interested in other girls).

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 11:37 am

I attract:

Tomboyish women, almost always bisexual, with daddy issues. It's uncanny. Lucky it's where my tastes lie.

Older (ten to fifteen years) women.

In both cases they also have to be smart and a bit weird. For attraction to involve me, in either direction, the other person definitely has to be switched on and at least a bit weird.

I don't attract:

Anyone else.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 2:13 am

all people love me and want to..kiss me and they tell me things like (you're the most beautiful thing god ever created, etc) esp online when thy see me

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 3:45 am

real-life: no idea. i don't normally interact with people in any social or personal context, and it's on purpose

edit: actually, thinking back years ago, i think i can say that the type i could have had a chance with (but just didn't know what to do next) were oddball absent-minded girls (i.e.: adhd). the one girl i ever did invite to a "date date" reminded me a lot of this woman (and even dressed kinda like her to the date, and at home sometimes. bright polka-dot patterns and whatnot :lol:):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dBi_aYXjuE

she was my former best friend's sister (i knew her since i was 10). she was obsessed with søren kierkegaard, and didn't mind making scatological jokes herself. she did not care what other people thought of whatever she said. she was 20-something, had never had a boyfriend, and didn't seem to care. i'd still be interested in her if i found out she's around and single

i had also forgotten about a friend who seemed pretty enthusiastic about me at one point. i actually had a crush on her. but... her girlfriend seemed jealous of me :lol:. she did fit the oddball type as well (definitely adhd), although she was very different anyway. closer to genderless look instead of ultra-girlish, and less absent-minded and more in-your-face instead

the one girlfriend i've ever had also did have adhd herself (and was also bi). and the two friends i'm in touch with regularly (one of which i got sort of close to a fwb situation once. she says "she thinks i have an attractive personality") have adhd too. of all these women i've mentioned (and there have been at least another two or three significant ones who at the very least did like me and definitely did have adhd too), i think my ex was the only one i already knew had adhd before i first contacted her. with all the other ones, it was a "coincidence". i had never even heard of adhd back when i did interact with people socially irl

online: women with self-repression issues. not really a "type" though, just the one thing they have in common. i guess there's an element of "manic pixie dream boy" to my personality. i can't really say much about women i don't attract. i'm normally the one who initiates personal contact, and it's what i focus on. when someone else messages me first (it's happened a couple times), i play along, but i end up losing interest

there was one time when a guy messaged me thinking i was a woman. he got all pissy and paranoid accusing me of lying to him (for telling that i wasn't a woman!) just to humiliate him :lol:. that was really bizarre. "am i in the twilight zone here?"

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 6:02 am

anagram wrote:
real-life: no idea. i don't normally interact with people in any social or personal context, and it's on purpose

Well, obviously not including real life. What kind of maniac talks to people in real life? Seems dangerous to me.

I've met people through penpal ads in a music magazine, phone (as in voice messages, not smartphone apps) dating, online in general and online dating.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 2:01 pm

I tend to attract girls who don't mind it that I'm short, not handy, and older.

I don't attract: the "popular" girls, cheerleader types, many artsy types (ironically). I had a crush on quite a few of what may be called the "Goth" type these days. Not precisely Goth--but many elements. No dice!

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 3:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I tend to attract girls who don't mind it that I'm short, not handy, and older.

I don't attract: the "popular" girls, cheerleader types, many artsy types (ironically). I had a crush on quite a few of what may be called the "Goth" type these days. Not precisely Goth--but many elements. No dice!

Ah, the goth girls. Always loved the goth girls.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2016, 1:19 am

As far as I'm aware I don't attract anybody. At all. Ever.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2016, 1:33 am

so far I only seem to attract bullies, and not mates. so if that is the only option available to me, i'd just prefer to remain invisible.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 9:55 am

What I attract generally are either nerdy nerds or old men that are old enough to be my dad ... I guess my youthful appearance brings out the pedophile in them o_o What I don't attract despite what my brother seems to claim on and on with his homophobic rants are butch lesbian women heh. Apparently my gender neutral aesthetic makes them "go after my type" according to him but I've not once been hit on by a female.