creepy guys have such confidence

Page 1 of 13 [ 194 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 6:15 pm

You know I always read how women get so tired getting hit on by creepy guys and they all
wish more better men will approach them. So it got me wondering.
Are creepy men just more confidence to approach a woman than a good looking buff guy?
Because alot of women say they like men to approach them, because it show the men has confidence
and that he really like her but for whatever reason only creepy guys do that in larger number than an average or good looking guy.

Palakol
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Nov 2012, 6:29 pm

I'm an extremely "creepy" guy, but I never approach women and I have rock-bottom confidence.

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 6:47 pm

No, creepy guys are the exact opposite; they lack confidence. Creepy guys don't know how to process rejection and they don't seem to understand that no means no. As a female, I find this behavior extremely repulsive. You'll find that most people feel the same way.

Confident guys are not afraid of rejection and they are able to accept the fact that a girl might say no to them. They can understand that rejection is no big deal and they can move on with their lives. They can also understand the difference between friendship and a romantic relationship.

This is what us women think about creepy guys: How to handle creepy dudes

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:02 pm

Predators are usually attractive sociopath(ASPD) "womanizer" type guys, but women never admit this cause it makes them sound like idiots.

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:05 pm

Venger wrote:
Predators are usually attractive sociopath(ASPD) "womanizer" type guys, but women never admit this cause it makes them sound like idiots.

That makes absolutely no sense. Please elaborate.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

rabidmonkey4262 wrote:
No, creepy guys are the exact opposite; they lack confidence. Creepy guys don't know how to process rejection and they don't seem to understand that no means no. As a female, I find this behavior extremely repulsive. You'll find that most people feel the same way.

Confident guys are not afraid of rejection and they are able to accept the fact that a girl might say no to them. They can understand that rejection is no big deal and they can move on with their lives. They can also understand the difference between friendship and a romantic relationship.

what a fabulous link! I'm going to save that and use it as a reference whenever I need to talk about creepiness. Thanks!

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:11 pm

rabidmonkey4262 wrote:
Venger wrote:

Just think of the serial rapist/killer Ted Bundy who is also considered to be the model of a sociopath(ASPD). Women found him very attractive.

Palakol
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Nov 2012, 7:18 pm

rabidmonkey4262 wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. I read the link. What exactly is it that makes a person "creepy"?

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:19 pm

One serial killer is not a statistically valid sample.

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:21 pm

Venger wrote:
rabidmonkey4262 wrote:
Venger wrote:

Just think of the serial rapist/killer Ted Bundy who is also considered to be the model of a sociopath(ASPD). Women found him very attractive.

Creepy guys are usually the socially-awkward ones who stalk women and give them unsolicited attention. That kind of behavior is not attractive to a woman and creepers have a hard time finding a decent mate. Personally, I find it to be a huge turn off.

Sociopathic guys are different in that they know exactly what to say to people to get their way. They know how to say what others want to hear. They are very intuitive with people and they have no problem using charm to find sexual partners. In many ways, sociopaths are the extreme opposite of creepers.

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:27 pm

Palakol wrote:
rabidmonkey4262 wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. I read the link. What exactly is it that makes a person "creepy"?

Unsolicited attention, incessant messaging, stalking...

What guys don't seem to understand is that us females have to decide if we're interested. If we are not interested, we won't reciprocate. A guy is labeled as "creepy" when he starts doing any one of the above behaviors without regard for the interests of the woman.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:30 pm

rabidmonkey4262 wrote:
Sociopathic guys are different in that they know exactly what to say to people to get their way. They know how to say what others want to hear. They are very intuitive with people and they have no problem using charm to find sexual partners. In many ways, sociopaths are the extreme opposite of creepers.

That's why Ted Bundy is considered to be the sociopath(ASPD) model. Women found him very attractive and charismatic which he used to his advantage to lure them into becoming his victims. That's also why most other rapists are like that.

DefinitelyKmart
Toucan
Toucan

22 Nov 2012, 7:42 pm

I know what you are thinking, that guy giving all the cheesy lines, your stood there watching him thinking, seriously?
And you see that girl nodding along going with it..
the guy gets cheesier you are thinking "I WOULD DROP DEAD IF I SAID SOMETHING AS CHEESY"

That dude has confidence, it shows, it doesn't matter what his lines are because his confidence smooths them over, he might seem to be taking it too far but the girl is already enfatuated, its confidence dude, your cringing at thinking of saying that, but the girl loves it.. you gotta be that guy.

the creepy ones are the ones who murmur don't make coherent sentences and don't have a clear point to their conversation...

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 7:49 pm

DefinitelyKmart wrote:
I know what you are thinking, that guy giving all the cheesy lines, your stood there watching him thinking, seriously?
the guy gets cheesier you are thinking "I WOULD DROP DEAD IF I SAID SOMETHING AS CHEESY"

That dude has confidence, it shows, it doesn't matter what his lines are because his confidence smooths them over, he might seem to be taking it too far but the girl is already enfatuated, its confidence dude, your cringing at thinking of saying that, but the girl loves it.. you gotta be that guy.

the creepy ones are the ones who murmur don't make coherent sentences and don't have a clear point to their conversation...

Cheesy lines only work with drunk girls or the ones who aren't so smart. You might think that guy is lucky, but the decent women are looking for someone with more intellect and class.

DefinitelyKmart
Toucan
Toucan

22 Nov 2012, 7:51 pm

rabidmonkey4262 wrote:
DefinitelyKmart wrote:

Cheesy lines only work with drunk girls or the ones who aren't so smart. You might think that guy is lucky, but the decent women are looking for someone with more intellect and class.

I don't mean cheesy as such, but from a 3rd person view you can be looking and think, wow as if she is buying that s**t... and how does he have the nerve its soo cringeworthy..

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 9:06 pm

what about men who are just annoying. are they the same as creepy?