Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 4:33 pm

Green89tom wrote:
If NVLD caused by brain damage that stem cells can regrow the damage parts of the brain

Well, even if that's true, it likely would have no effect for you now, as you're an adult and your brain is pretty much done developing. As a child, it'd be helpful maybe, as an adult, not really.

Green89tom
Raven
Raven

24 Nov 2012, 4:51 pm

Not true, I talk someone on facebook that can stem cells and he was an adult. I think it would work on adults. He went to india to do it.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 1:39 am

Green89tom wrote:
Not true, I talk someone on facebook that can stem cells and he was an adult. I think it would work on adults. He went to india to do it.

I think I've seen this guy. If you've got the cash and don't find the concept of it repulsive, I guess go for it. For me, no thanks.

By the way, the brain can rebuild itself. You need Omega 3s, and choline. There's some meds like the racetams that are supposed to help in cases of brain damage, unfortunately the only racetam used in USA is Keppra, which does the opposite of what we want (discourages hemispheric communication rather encouraging it like piracetam.)