I'm going to rent COD:BO2 and Halo 4

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 12:52 pm

For the Xbox 360. I was wondering if anyone would like to team up? I am really good at first person shooters and a great team mate, although I broke my mic so I cannot talk right now. I was thinking of renting the games before deciding if I want to go through buying them.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 2:37 pm

I have bought both. I haven't played the multiplayer on Halo 4 yet and have only gotten through a couple missions. So far it seems better for how it controls and graphics wise.
Black Ops 2 is disappointing for the multi-player aspect of the game. I do not enjoy it so much for that reason. I did enjoy the campaign and it's cool that your actions throughout missions can effect an AI character afterwards as well as affect whether a a character lives or not. There seems to be replay value in the game based off that. Zombies is the same old crap.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 6:21 pm

I was just watching COD BO2 multi player, it honestly looked like s**t. The maps are small and generic looking, the weapons are nothing special, and everyone runs at such a pace that only a crackhead could match if they were running from the cops. Nothing at all about the game stands out. I don't play single player COD missions, I am not a zombie fanatic, and I won't be wasting my money to rent this awful piece of crap for multi-player.

Halo4 on the other hand I will take another look at. It looks okay, but nothing really stands out either. New maps that aren't anything great to compete in or look at, slightly better graphics, many of the same dumb weapons or old ones from past games and very few new weapons, cheesy new killstreaks, ugh why did I even think about renting these... I guess I was just bored.