"Curious Incident" The West End production!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 4:55 pm

Has any seen/going to see it? It was shown recently in the national theatre and will be shown at the Apollo next year.
Tickets are on sale as of yesterday but I must warn you they will disappear! I bought a ticket for the 9th March showing and there was only 1 seat left for me, and that was only 8 minutes after tickets went on sale!
Link to trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 8vY7l2nv30 (Can't be embedded)
As rubbish as I find that book sometimes, I can't wait to see Christopher "brought to life".

Dots
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 5:31 pm

As an actor, theatre-geek, aspie, and student this really really intrigues me. I wish I was on the other side of the pond so I could come and see it. Please let us know how you like it, even though I realize March is ages away.

Free speech means the right to shout 'theatre' in a crowded fire.
--Abbie Hoffman

wcoltd
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 11:12 pm

MONKEY wrote:
Has any seen/going to see it? It was shown recently in the national theatre and will be shown at the Apollo next year.
Tickets are on sale as of yesterday but I must warn you they will disappear! I bought a ticket for the 9th March showing and there was only 1 seat left for me, and that was only 8 minutes after tickets went on sale!
Link to trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 8vY7l2nv30 (Can't be embedded)
As rubbish as I find that book sometimes, I can't wait to see Christopher "brought to life".

I read the book in one sitting which is very rare for me. I loved that book.