Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 8:04 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQyIKyd2gqA&feature=related[/youtube]

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 8:27 pm

It looked like less lethal rounds. They should have shot her in the foot or the knee and went about their business.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 8:31 pm

If that had been a Israeli girl, the "poor Palestinian" girl would have been shot dead.

Also, that video was from 2008 at least.

Seabass
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Nov 2012, 11:20 pm

John_Browning wrote:
It looked like less lethal rounds. They should have shot her in the foot or the knee and went about their business.

You're a terrible person. Seriously. But be proud, you got me to pull out an ad hominem.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 12:42 am

Seabass wrote:
John_Browning wrote:

You're a terrible person. Seriously. But be proud, you got me to pull out an ad hominem.

Oh please, if I was out to be cruel (or contemptive), I would have suggested simply using a standard bullet in her chest (instead of the rubber ones they were using to her foot).

The butt of a rifle tends to work well too for either lethal or less lethal if you wish, or don't care.

-Sigmund Freud

Seabass
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Nov 2012, 12:46 am

John_Browning wrote:
Seabass wrote:
John_Browning wrote:

Oh please, if I was out to be cruel (or contemptive), I would have suggested simply using a standard bullet in her chest (instead of the rubber ones they were using to her foot).

The butt of a rifle tends to work well too for either lethal or less lethal if you wish, or don't care.

No, you would of been deranged and sadistic at that point. How about we all try to follow the non-aggression policy more often, through our choice of words and actions.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 1:05 am

The IDF could have done nothing at all to her or they could have shot her dead on the spot and they would be vilified by the mainstream media just the same.

Seabass
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Nov 2012, 1:08 am

Vilified? By the mainstream media? Oh man, you're funny!

knowbody15
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2012, 1:09 am

I wont ask you to explain your comparison of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to the Tiananmen Square protest, I'll just say that the two are more different than they are the same, like 99.9% different and .1% the same.... I know both involve tanks.....

Seabass
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Nov 2012, 1:13 am

knowbody15 wrote:
I wont ask you to explain your comparison of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to the Tiananmen Square protest, I'll just say that the two are more different than they are the same, like 99.9% different and .1% the same.... I know both involve tanks.....

Were did you get those numbers? Out of your own biased ass?

knowbody15
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2012, 1:44 am

Seabass wrote:
knowbody15 wrote:

I guess explain to me the context of the video, and how it compares to the Tienanmen square massacre.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 4:33 am

I know, use grenades, mortars, and paintballs full of pig's blood and watch them scatter! :lol:

-Sigmund Freud

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 10:29 am

knowbody15 wrote:
Seabass wrote:
knowbody15 wrote:

I guess explain to me the context of the video, and how it compares to the Tienanmen square massacre.

I think i was trying to illustrate and compare the courage of one unarmed person standing up to an aggressive and armed monolith.

It speaks volmes really. The pro-zionists here mock and scorn the Palestinians for their violent methods, and when one finally turns to non violent defiance all you can do is debate the fastest and most effiicent way to physically disable her.

Make up your minds, hypocrites.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 10:34 am

Hey, look! I can cherry pick, too!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Glz5o7Iv4[/youtube]

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 11:03 am

I think she was a very brave girl,remarkable courage.
No,people should not hit little girls with rocks.
There are a-holes on both sides that like to keep the sh*t-pot stirred.
In a recent news video the look of fear on the faces of the Israeli children and the Palestinian children was exactly the same.
If people don't stop"tit for tat"there is no chance for peace.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 11:06 am

GGPViper wrote:
Hey, look! I can cherry pick, too!

Touche. I am simply showing it cuts both ways. Not every Palestinian is a mindless anti semetic savage hellbent on the destruction of jews and that view has been commonly parroted here. Nobody here is saying that every member of the IDF is a cold hearted monster, but taking into consideration the sum of all things thats what it is as an entity. The fact that they felt compelled to make a video about that one incident speaks volumes. Really it is petty opportunist point scoring. Every soldier should have a duty to preserve civillian life and expect to remain an unsung hero about it.