Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 7:13 pm

The most productive person should get the pay raise,male or female.It should be judged on the ability to perform the task.No sex involved.
If someone dos'nt have the physical strength to do the job,do not hire them.My nephew wanted to be a fireman,he weighed about 115lbs,he got to try out and when they turned the
fire hose on it slung him all over the place.On the other hand I know a very tall and large woman that would be able to hold that hose.(no pun intended.)
If a woman wants to give up her career and be a stay at home mom other professional women should respect this and not demean her.
Or if you are a housewife and your husband is working be nice and fix a real home cooked meal,nothing from the microwave or a box.This can make a bad day better and most guys love a real meal,if the kids are gone,serve it with just the apron on.
If a man loses his job and his wife finds one he should support her,she is only helping to take care of the family.And she should not emasculate him,he can't help it if his company is laying off.
Sure we are different,but let's respect each other.And nobody should be hitting or mentally abusing anyone.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 7:15 pm

ShamelessGit wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
Probably because she tends to endorse domestic violence.

No she doesn't. Quit saying that

This could be settled with a link to the video wherein she is alleged to have endorsed domestic violence. It is a good thing that I didn't spend 50 minutes waiting for it in the original video.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 7:16 pm

Misslizard wrote:
.No sex involved.

Aw.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 7:18 pm

Women make better firemen

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 7:29 pm

LKL wrote:
Because women are paid less. It's cheaper to employ them.

if true then why arent there companies that only hire women to save costs? just imagine how profitable it would be to have all of those 75%s instead of 100%s :roll:

Really? Did you even think about that before you wrote it? the entire premise of your post was that the injustice against women is so bad they get jobs easier than men. idk about you but id rather have a job that pays a bit less than no job at all.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 7:35 pm

ShamelessGit wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
Probably because she tends to endorse domestic violence.

No she doesn't. Quit saying that
I already linked to the part in which she does. So anyone still supporting this awful person just lost my respect (if I had any)

Quote:
That's ironic because you linked to the feminist blog Jezebel in the other thread and the writers on Jezebel endorse domestic violence too:
Your reading comprehension needs a lot of tuning.

But so what? It does not change the actual things that the idiot girlwriteswhat wrote. So, you too, go to hell.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 9:00 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:
Quote:
That's ironic because you linked to the feminist blog Jezebel in the other thread and the writers on Jezebel endorse domestic violence too:
Your reading comprehension needs a lot of tuning.

Really? Please enlighten me then, what exactly was the point of the article then? The Jezebel article seems to talk positively about it's readers punching and slapping their boyfriends but I didn't actually read anything about self-defence.

Vexcalibur wrote:
But so what? It does not change the actual things that the idiot girlwriteswhat wrote. So, you too, go to hell.

So I guess you never read my first post in this thread:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5054942.html#5054942

Please point out exactly where I supported her.

27 Nov 2012, 11:22 pm

MXH wrote:
LKL wrote:

if true then why arent there companies that only hire women to save costs? just imagine how profitable it would be to have all of those 75%s instead of 100%s :roll:

Really? Did you even think about that before you wrote it? the entire premise of your post was that the injustice against women is so bad they get jobs easier than men. idk about you but id rather have a job that pays a bit less than no job at all.

Tooshay! 8)

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 11:43 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
MXH wrote:
LKL wrote:

Tooshay! 8)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3gMELlrO3E[/youtube]i guess companies dont only hire women to save money because they are run by men that would be the response she would come up with I suppose.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:08 am

MXH wrote:
LKL wrote:

*ahem*Walmart*ahem* "man-cession"

Right now, any job is better than no job, at least as long as it pays enough to cover child care. In an up economy, not so much.

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:15 am

f**k it...

Last edited by DerStadtschutz on 28 Nov 2012, 6:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:17 am

LKL wrote:
MXH wrote:
LKL wrote:

*ahem*Walmart*ahem* "man-cession"

Right now, any job is better than no job, at least as long as it pays enough to cover child care. In an up economy, not so much.
In a bad economy in order to survive jobwise you have to aim low like McDonalds etc because the only jobs hiring during those times are fast food and retail.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList