What are the worst TV shows you have ever watched?

Page 1 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 3:26 pm

eelektrik wrote:
luvsterriers wrote:
I may get yelled at for this, but I find NCIS LA the WORST possible spin off. It's nothing like NCIS to original. I didn't care for Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior either. Oh and The Ex List was awful! I think it lasted few episodes. People were so upset when CBS cancelled Moonlight, only to be replaced by The Ex List. This was back in 2007 or 2008 though.

Was Suspect Behavior a spin off? I had never even heard of it, though Criminal Minds to me is up there with Law and Order as most interesting crime dramas on TV. The worst is easily CSI Miami, though all the CSI shows are pretty stupid as their detectives can only ever solve a case with a music-video like montage sequence.

Yes Suspect Behavior was a spin off. It only lasted 10 or so episodes.
Oh yea Made In Jersey I think got cancelled after just 3 episodes! I thought it was so so.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 11:52 am

Two Broke Girls. Probably not the worst ever, but the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the topic title.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 6:02 pm

Ultimate Muscle
Some people say Pokemon is crap, but compared to Ultimate Muscle Pokemon is pure gold. The voices are weird and annoying, the main character is such a wimp and all these people do is talk and hardly wrestle at all. They even have the main character piss his pants and fart all the time.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 6:31 pm

I was not watching it directly, but I heard all of the dialogue because my sister was watching it in the next room over while I was surfing the Internet in the office and trying to ignore the atrocity that was going on in the living room.

The Bad Girls Club is easily the worst TV show I can possibly think of, and I can safely make that judgment just by listening to the whiny women in that show for about an hour. Yet my sister loved it for a short while, before she grew tired of it.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 7:01 pm

"Good and Evil" starring Terri Garr (have nothing against Terri Garr) richly deserved the ingnominy and short lifespan it achieved. An inane sitcom consisting of one smutty joke after another with no plot.

"My Mother the Car"- starrying Jerry VanDyke would be a close runner up. Way back in the sixties this was the tale of a middle aged family man who's deceased mom returned to life as an antique car.

Also shortlived.

In the realm of long lived successful shows -that still stank- "Keeping Up with the Khardashians" would rank high.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 7:04 pm

"Baywatch Nights."

Ugh......

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 7:34 pm

Mindsigh wrote:
Two Broke Girls. Probably not the worst ever, but the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the topic title.

The first season of 2 Broke Girls was hilarious, but now with the dumb race jokes and the stereotypes, it's gotten to the point where each episode is more stupid than the previous.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 8:23 pm

Any of the "Real Housewives of........" series.
Do I really have to explain further?

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

I've never personally seen it, but I've heard a lot of animation fans saying that Problem Solverz is one of the worst cartoons ever. Probably doesn't help that it has a retina-searing color scheme and the characters look like they crawled out of the depths of the uncanny valley.

Stargazer2893
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2012, 8:57 pm

Stargate SGU!! !
Boo!! Hiss!!

AQ test: 36
EQ: 17 SQ: 67 Extreme Systemizer
151/200 AS
64/200 NT

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 4:21 pm

I think it was called something like Crapmandoo, or some such silly thing. It was Comedy Central's attempt at making a sword and sorcery comedy, which was neither funny, nor good fantasy. Mercifully, it lasted no more than a few episodes before it was cancelled.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

AliceInAspieland
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Dec 2012, 4:09 am

Reality television. The entire genre. Just get rid of it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 4:05 pm

Family Guy

Probably not the worst animated sitcom ever, and although the first few seasons were hilarious, now this is nothing more than a Simpsons rip-off, where some episodes seem to have a recycled plot from a Simpsons episode.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 4:41 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Family Guy

Probably not the worst animated sitcom ever, and although the first few seasons were hilarious, now this is nothing more than a Simpsons rip-off, where some episodes seem to have a recycled plot from a Simpsons episode.

I knew this was coming.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 4:54 pm

I haven't watched TV in many years so the worst stuff I've seen is pretty far in the past.

I am convinced that "Murder She Wrote" and "Scooby-Doo" are actually the same show with very slight variations. Every episode has exactly the same plot with exactly the same results. Watching these shows are like watching a spinning spiral for an hour. They will turn your brain into mayonnaise if you watch them for too long.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 5:03 pm

The Only Way is Essex - It was only 2 seconds, but i felt violated and insulted. It's just a bunch of narcissistic, shallow, vain, stupid and attention-seeking men and women acting up for the cameras.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty