Page 31 of 33 [ 515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:06 am

lost561 wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Hey... aren't you the first man to play in the WNBA

Ah another man hater I see? Resorting to personal attacks already?

Dude you're a fantastic basketball player don't give up

meems
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:08 am

WP, ever the refuge for dudes who hate women.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:09 am

Vigilans wrote:

Real easy to say behind a computer screen.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:11 am

lost561 wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

say it to muh face, chump

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:11 am

lost561 wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. Do you consider playing in the WNBA to be a personal attack?

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:18 am

Vigilans wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. Do you consider playing in the WNBA to be a personal attack?

Yes you know it was meant to be a personal attack.

You are weak to resort to such attacks behind your computer screen.

You could at least show your face in your avatar like others here are doing if your going to engage in personal attacks like that for no reason.. Just so I can get a picture of the weak ass person where these words are coming from.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:22 am

lost561 wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Yes you know it was meant to be a personal attack.

You are weak to resort to such attacks behind your computer screen.

You could at least show your face in your avatar like others here are doing if your going to engage in personal attacks like that for no reason.. Just so I can get a picture of the weak ass person where these words are coming from.

So you're saying that you're too good for the WNBA, then?

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:30 am

Vigilans wrote:

I'm saying that you are trying to be a troll. But you aren't doing a good job at all. You've picked the wrong person to try your little games with if your trying to make somebody angry.

Out of respect for this thread I'm going to ignore further posts from you that are off topic. You are weak and have nothing better to do with your life except try to pick cyber fights with people over the internet.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:40 am

lost561 wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

I'm saying that you are trying to be a troll. But you aren't doing a good job at all. You've picked the wrong person to try your little games with if your trying to make somebody angry.

Out of respect for this thread I'm going to ignore further posts from you that are off topic. You are weak and have nothing better to do with your life except try to pick cyber fights with people over the internet.

That's funny (and hypocritical) coming from someone who's best argument against a long-time, regular user's appreciated commentary is to call her a "resentful woman". The behaviour of a weak and cowardly individual who thinks implications of physical violence as a response are actual solutions

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

13 Oct 2013, 12:47 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
LKL wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
Ladywoofwoof wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Another thing that I find interesting: while many of our Feminists may consider us largely to be a bunch of controlling, patriarchal dicks, not a whole lot of them look for male companionship elsewhere. On the other hand, there are quite a lot of foreign women who would love to marry an American man--even one that most American women would deem repulsive (for whatever reason).

Which must mean that American men are, in fact, the planet's most desirable. :P

I $ee.... I gue$$ that make$ $en$e.
There'$ no doubt a very good (and meaningful) rea$on for why tho$e foreign women are making a bee-line for American guy$....
;-)

It has a lot more to do with attitude than it does money have known lots of average guys marry foreign women that I have met over the years they were by no means rich. Foreign women I have met say American men are the kindest most caring and helpful men they have ever known. The women of the world see American men as being the best you can go almost anywhere tell women you meet you are American and have them fighting over you. American women on the other had are seen as mean whores by most of the rest of the world. Every guy I know that comes here either loves American women for how easy it is to bang them or hates them because of how bad their attitudes towards people are.

I can only speculate that the women you hang out with match the men that you hang out with.

I speculate that the men who assert such have a pathological inability to distinguish "personal experience" and "opinions" from objective and quantifiable fact. Hence, why I "speculate" that narcissism and ego-centrism are the beating heart of most misandry/misogyny and "issues with women/men (which is also a big part of why said men/women are unable to find dates)."

If you get a spare moment, google "malignant narcissism" and see if anything sounds familiar. 8O

BTW, on a personal note, I just did a clinical rotation with nurses in the ER. Nurses rock!

So with your amazing speculative powers you think that people who use personal experience as a way to prove points are wrong. That would be a good argument if it was only a small group of men the number of men who assert these ideas are massive in number though. People hear and say the same things over and over again what they say is that there is something wrong with how women act in western culture. But since it wasn't a peer reviewed study the opinion of billions of people the world over are useless and idiotic. From what I have seem it is the feminists who are the ones who are pathologically incapable of distinguishing personal experience and opinions from objective and quantifiable facts. The feminists on this board think I am some kind of psychopath :lol: . If you would have read my reply post you might have learned something. The area I grew up in is full of the most ignorant and violent men you can imagine they beat rape steal and verbally abuse women horribly and when this is happens I will get calls asking for help with these useless phucks. I have had to deal with this since I was a young child helping the women in my life to deal with the bad decisions they make with the worthless trash they love. It breaks my heart to see them being treated like that it hurts even more when they keep going back to these worthless losers. Iam tired of this and want a solution I want people to take responsibility for the ever increasing social problems to see the stupidity for what it is and not hide from and make lies for it. That is asking to much in the broken culture that is America though.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:48 am

Vigilans wrote:

That's funny (and hypocritical) coming from someone who's best argument against a long-time, regular user's appreciated commentary is to call her a "resentful woman". The behaviour of a weak and cowardly individual who thinks implications of physical violence as a response are actual solutions

So now you want to have a conversation after your failed blatant attempt to wind me up?

Tell me how what's funny & hypocritical?

Just because LKL has a certain amount of posts or more posts than me doesn't mean that she doesn't troll sometimes. It's obvious that some members with high post counts troll.. Your a classic example.

Who said anything about physical violence? Now you are just making statements up as you go.

Let me ask you this..

If you are NT, why do you come here and post? Why do you have such a high post count? Do you like to feel superior because you can't around normal NT people?

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

13 Oct 2013, 12:58 am

meems wrote:

There you go trying to create a fantasy world where people hate other people for no other reason than gender. Whats wrong that ugly dumb drug addict you had a one night stand not take you serious when you told him you wanted to take it to the next level?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 12:59 am

lost561 wrote:
So now you want to have a conversation after your failed blatant attempt to wind me up?

Looks like you're pretty wound up to me, not that you weren't to begin with

lost561 wrote:
Tell me how what's funny & hypocritical?

You're going on about personal attacks that have nothing to do with the thread while you simultaneously make personal attacks that have nothing to do with the thread (your post about LKL). Yes, its hypocritical, and yes, its funny. Understand?

lost561 wrote:
Just because LKL has a certain amount of posts or more posts than me doesn't mean that she doesn't troll sometimes. It's obvious that some members with high post counts troll.. Your a classic example.

You're*

lost561 wrote:
Who said anything about physical violence? Now you are just making statements up as you go.

No you're just not very perceptive of the implications of your words, so don't worry, I know you didn't know what you were saying

lost561 wrote:
Let me ask you this..

If you are NT, why do you come here and post? Why do you have such a high post count? Do you like to feel superior because you can't around normal NT people?

I put my status as "NT" for two reasons:

One: I don't think anyone should have to display their status or not, because that is a personal thing. So as a rule, I don't believe disclosing specific medical information is a wise idea.

Two: Because I know every once in a while some dumb s**t who I've pissed off in PPR will mention it and make a complete and total ass out of himself.

You're welcome.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:04 am

redriverronin wrote:
meems wrote:

There you go trying to create a fantasy world where people hate other people for no other reason than gender. Whats wrong that ugly dumb drug addict you had a one night stand not take you serious when you told him you wanted to take it to the next level?

Exhibit A

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

13 Oct 2013, 1:09 am

meems wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
meems wrote:

Exhibit A

Come now I don't hate women I love women.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:10 am

redriverronin wrote:
meems wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
meems wrote:

Exhibit A

Come now I don't hate women I love women.

Yes, it's ever so obvious