Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

23 Dec 2006, 6:12 pm

KurtmanJP wrote:
TheMachine1 wrote:
ADHD seems to occur with the *N*P personality type(I'm one of them)

Hmmm. That's funny, considering i'm an SJ with ADD. I don't have the H in mine, though. I'm not really hyper but I do go on unmedicated tangents where I tell myself bizarre jokes and talk in funny voices.

Its not a 100% correlation just if you pick 100 people at random that have ADHD
a very high number have *N*P Oh and I have the inattentive type also.

SmallFruitSong
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Dec 2006, 4:14 am

Another ISFJ here.

Introverted 22
Sensing 1
Feeling 38
Judging 33

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

I think I seem to float between INFJ and ISFJ. I did this test a few years back and was INFJ :)

Kiss me to the core."

Think you're ASD? Get thee to a professional!

Warren
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Dec 2006, 3:38 pm

I'm INTJ

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2006, 4:50 pm

ISTJ.

First time I was tested (my first contact with Myers-Briggs) was when I was working for the provincial social services department, and one of the trainers who used MBTI in his teaching was asking people he knew in the department if they wanted to take the test as part of his research (he was trying to collect a large sample of baseline data, or some such). After the test, he said he had predicted beforehand that I'd score as ISTJ... This would have been circa 1991.

Since then, I've taken online versions of the test a number of times, and always come out as ISTJ. A couple of times, taking the test when I was in one of my more whimsical moods, I scored as INTJ. And one test that not only scored the type but the intensity of each value said I was a moderate I, a mild S, a very strong T, and a moderate J. So crossing into INTJ territory doesn't surprise me.

(Come to think of it, the one who did the original test told me afterwards that he had never seen such a strong "T"...)

Aleksandros
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Dec 2006, 12:23 am

ISTJ

56 1 75 22

How rare. No, not really.

steelback
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2006, 3:19 am

My chiropractor introduced me to the Myers-Briggs Test, and I came out as an INFJ. After reading the responses to this question, I've been wondering about something. They say that INFJ is the rarest of the personality types, but what percentage of Aspies are also INFJ's? They would seem to have a lot in common, especially the I*** part.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 12:17 pm

steelback wrote:
My chiropractor introduced me to the Myers-Briggs Test, and I came out as an INFJ. After reading the responses to this question, I've been wondering about something. They say that INFJ is the rarest of the personality types, but what percentage of Aspies are also INFJ's? They would seem to have a lot in common, especially the I*** part.

Rarest.. I love that, INTJ was also stated as 'rarest' on some sites and some other sites have 'INTP' as rarest. INTJ is the most independent, however.

http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre00personality.html

This site has a spreadsheet - the numbers vary from what I've seen so take it with a grain of salt but they were pretty close. I is definately less common then E and N is definately less common then S. I got stuck on the other 2 and rightfully so, they are neck and neck in how common they are.

I have heard INFJ is more rare, though, and come across that more then I do 'other traits' being more rare

spirited
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2006, 8:01 pm

KurtmanJP wrote:
So, what's your Myers-Briggs Personality Type and how do you feel about it? I've taken the test multiple times and I came out as an ISTJ each time. I think the only reason i'm an ISTJ and not an INTJ is because i'm very concrete. However, I have a great imagination and love drawing cartoons and comics in my spare time. The problem is, applying that imagination to real life situations. Well, that's what I have to say about mine, anyway. Feel free to share.

I am new here, but I took this test, I came in INTP. I also took the aspie test, and scored 173 of 200. I don't think I am aspie, but i have an autistic disorder of some sort. Peace.

korppi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Dec 2006, 10:45 am

I've taken the test before and got ISTP. Now I got INTJ. The descriptions seem to fit quite equally. So I won't say anything certain about this...

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2006, 11:27 am

I got an ISTJ - seems like there are a few of us here.

Also, since spirited brought it up, I got a 156 on the aspie test. I've actually been diagnosed as autistic (don't know about you spirited) as well as a few other things. However, my autism diagnosis was in the 80's when they didn't know about AS and I happen to think that AS describes me better.

chadders
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2006, 10:03 pm

ISFJ.

That's my two pence worth.

MikeH106
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2006, 11:12 pm

INTJ.

Like a drop of blood in a tank of flesh-eating piranhas, a new idea never fails to arouse the wrath of herd prejudice.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2006, 2:23 am

We're all I.

I am ISTJ.

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2006, 5:44 pm

Mine is ISTP
Introverted 100%
Sensing 38%
Thinking 68%
Perceiving 67%

I did this a while back and it was also ISTP and introverted was 100% . I can't remember the scores for the other 3.

ShowMeASign
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jan 2007, 2:08 pm

I just found out in my psychology class that I am a ISTJ. Out of curiosity I decided to google it and discovered it is common with Aspies. Wow..I actually fit in for once!! What does this mean?

Panik
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jan 2007, 5:31 pm

INTJ. Just tested and its probably very accurate. I would have guessed INTJ or INTP.