Weirdest / scariest / funniest dream you EVER had!

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

OfficiallyWeirdo
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Dec 2012, 2:49 am

Well, my scariest dream ever was a nightmare which I recently had...

I was on a train through Nazi Germany. It was a normal train, not the cattle wagons in which the Nazis transported to Jewish people to concentration camps. But the windows in the train were sealed. I unsealed one of the windows out of pure curiosity, and outside was a river - a river full of dead bodies slowly floating around. I was horrified. Then an SS-man came and saw that I was looking at the bodies, and he said that I had to leave the train, because I was not allowed to look at what the Nazis had done to people. I left the train, and he forced me to swim in a huge tank full of partly decomposed bodies... Last thing I remember was looking at the decomposed body of a young girl who was floating around close to me. It was horrifying.

I don't really know why I'm so afraid of dead bodies and decomposition in general. Maybe because I saw the dead body of my own mother when I was a child? She died before I was three years old, so I can't remember her nor the funeral at all, but after I've told my father about my dream, he said he showed me my mother's dead body at the funeral. She died of a heart attack caused by an epileptic seizure - I think it's called SUDEP (Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 2:58 am

i used to have a recurring dream about being trapped in a defective lavatory, where all the toilets were flooding and the septic water was rising up to my nostrils and it had turds floating in it, along with hairs and bits of used toilet paper, and it stank to heaven, and the turds were going into my ears and eyes and down my throat, and i would awaken from those with a severe start, all sweaty and panting and out of sorts.

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 3:01 am

I had this odd dream the other night..

I was in an endgame part of this game I have no idea of what it was. I was then fighting through clones of droids and suddenly ran into Tobey Macquire wielding a sniper rifle. He gave an order to take the fields to lose the droids. We ran for a good while but finally lost them. We were walking through the open fields when we stumbled upon some magic mushrooms. Tobey and I debated whether they we poisonous or not, but then we decided to try them for giggles. The mushrooms tasted a little earthly to me. Next thing I know I was flushing toast down the toilet while laughing my ass off.

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 3:08 am

I keep having dreams about being in amusement parks, sometimes with people, but most of the time by myself. It's gotten to the point where I dread these dreams because I wake up feeling incredibly sad.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 3:52 am

noxnocturne wrote:
I keep having dreams about being in amusement parks, sometimes with people, but most of the time by myself. It's gotten to the point where I dread these dreams because I wake up feeling incredibly sad.

Amusement Park
To see or be in an amusement park in your dream indicates that you need to set some time for more relaxation and enjoyment in your life. The rides, booths and elements in the amusement park are an expression of some aspect of yourself or some area in your life. Look up the symbolism of specific rides for more details. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are too easily distracted lately. The fact that you go alone in your dream means you find you don't well-connect with other people in waking life.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

10 Dec 2012, 3:52 am

All the dreams I've had about the Seahawks/Packers game count.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

coolies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Dec 2012, 7:57 am

2 weirdest dreams ive had...

1. I was in a setting similar to columbine school massacre, first I was a
Victim running away the suddenly I was a shooter.
But since I read a lot about killers, cognitively speaking there is a connection

2. I was fishing and caught a fish that turned into a person. The person said if I let them go they would help me. I did and the person brought me crabs... Then I caught something and when I pulled it up it was a seal.
I have no interest in Fishing so have no idea what that was about.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 12:10 pm

I had a dream that animals worshipped me. It was kinda cool at first, then I realized that they were trampling and stampeding over each other to get near to me.

In the dream, I was on the grounds of the Alabama Shakespeare Festival, where there are fake sheep grazing near a pond. I jumped into a rowboat and rowed out into the pond to get away from all the animals, but the fake sheep came to life and jumped in after me, and the fish in the pond were trying to overturn the boat. Geese and ducks were dive-bombing me. That's when it got really terrifying.

Not sure how it ended, but then again, it was over 20 years ago.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 11:57 pm

As a kid and a teenager I had some pretty bad nightmares. Once when I was about 12 I dreamed a terrorist came into our house, laughed evilly at my brother and me, and shot us. I woke up feeling like I was having a heart attack with chest pain. Another nightmare I had when I was older I saw the planet earth turn red and boiling hot because someone put something in the core that made the temperature go up trillions of degrees, and then it blew up. A more recent nightmare a young girl who showed sexual attraction to me tried to kill me by slicing my throat when I wouldn't return her affections.

I guess the good thing about nightmares is that they never actually happened, but you hear so much about creepy and disturbing stuff in dream prophecies, like Lincoln dreaming about his own funeral before he was murdered, that I once asked my mother why people never seem to have predictions about *good* things in their dreams. She then told me a story about someone winning the lottery after having a dream about it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2014, 12:09 am

it seems most of my most vividly remembered weird dreams happened when I was younger.