Women wearing yoga pants=female equivalent of men wearing

Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 9:11 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
I wear yoga pants because they aren’t too restricting for yoga and I look good in them.u

Some of my comfy sweat pants are made of stiff and thick fabric which impairs my ability to get into certain poses that require a lot of flexibility.

It's good to have you back, Twilightprincess.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2019, 5:20 pm

Magna wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
I wear yoga pants because they aren’t too restricting for yoga and I look good in them.u

Some of my comfy sweat pants are made of stiff and thick fabric which impairs my ability to get into certain poses that require a lot of flexibility.

It's good to have you back, Twilightprincess.

Thanks!

Dan82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Apr 2019, 10:19 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
and I look good in them

To OP's point though, isn't that why guys wear muscle shirts? Kind of showing off?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2019, 10:59 pm

My mother wears Yoga pants to her Tai chi lessons. I really doubt she's wearing them to show off. She told me she's been looking everywhere for new Yoga pants but she either can't find any or they're really expensive. I guess all the other women bought them just to look sexy. :roll:

Personally, I could never really get into them. And not just literally. :lol:

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2019, 7:02 am

Dan82 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
and I look good in them

To OP's point though, isn't that why guys wear muscle shirts? Kind of showing off?

But I’m not wearing them to show off. I wear them because they are comfortable and practical for yoga. I wouldn’t wear them, though, if I didn’t look good in them (especially if I had a lot of cellulite or something). I’d be too self conscious. I don’t like standing out.

I definitely don’t wear them to show off or stand out. They are so common these days that it’s not like I’m wearing anything unusual that would draw attention to me. Young women seem to wear them more than jeans (at least in my area they do).

Dan82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Apr 2019, 9:30 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
Dan82 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
and I look good in them

But I’m not wearing them to show off. I wear them because they are comfortable and practical for yoga. I wouldn’t wear them, though, if I didn’t look good in them (especially if I had a lot of cellulite or something). I’d be too self conscious. I don’t like standing out.

I definitely don’t wear them to show off or stand out. They are so common these days that it’s not like I’m wearing anything unusual that would draw attention to me. Young women seem to wear them more than jeans (at least in my area they do).

Maybe just a difference of opinion, but I think looking good in form fitting attire stands out. Then again, I'm a heterosexual man, so.