People with Asperger's becoming writers?.....OMG!

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Dec 2012, 3:43 pm

I'm an avid writer. Since middle school, I always like to write. I used to write plays and song lyrics. My first play was "Midsummer Chronicles", which didn't work out. Then in my high school years, I started writing movies. My first two movies are "Sympathy for the Devil" (which script production I cancelled, due to my Christian upbringing) and The Elemental Files (because I love fairies and magic). Both of them are successful, to little notice. I took a hiatus from writing to focus on school. I was desperate to to be a writer. Now, I went back to script-writing and moved up to novels. My first novel, "Dark Drama", was good. My second novel, "The Twisted Lives of Two Wannabes", was even better. I loved writing because it was a great way to express myself. How about you?

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 3:47 pm

I like to write, and have always wanted to become a writer, but who would ever read something written by me?

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 3:48 pm

Did you get your novels published?

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 6:17 pm

I've got a good mate reading the first chapter of my novel at this time.
(Hope he likes it.)

Rorberyllium
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 6:25 pm

That Bones lady.

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 9:12 pm

2013... that's my year to be published. and i hope everyone here will buy my book then. I am eager to share my imaginative worlds with the world!

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

13 Dec 2012, 10:08 pm

I am, too. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

14 Dec 2012, 12:22 am

Always been someone that has loved to write. I finally got enough nerve to start writing a novel. I just started writing the 16th chapter.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 3:26 pm

I consider myself a writer, though I've yet to get published. I must admit, I'm my own worst critic, and so I shelve way too many things I've put my heart into. My wife and friends say they really like my stuff, but I find way too much to nitpick about. Currently, I'm working on various short horror stories I've been jumping between.
Yes, I know, I'm very scatterbrained when it comes to my writing.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Sanctus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 4:57 pm

I love making up stories and characters in my mind.. and I want to write a trilogy sometimes.. however I don't really like the process of writing. It's exhausting for me, and I always feel like the stories lose something when I try to put them on paper.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 1:55 pm

Sanctus wrote:
I love making up stories and characters in my mind.. and I want to write a trilogy sometimes.. however I don't really like the process of writing. It's exhausting for me, and I always feel like the stories lose something when I try to put them on paper.

I feel that too, at the time but later on I go back and read what I wrote and think "that's pretty good'.