Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 12:24 pm

So, they said he was Asperger adn schizofrenic...that doesn't really help our cause, now does it? But I can empathize with him...I feel at times when i get an of auditive sensory overload, to grab a gun and kill the bastards.
Right now in the hotel, i have to endure drilling on the roof for another 3 hrs, zo I put in my I-pod and put it loud so I damage my hearing. I go mad, but the NTs they say to the landlord, no worries, do your job...

I have paid for the kindnapping of a dog that kept me awake day morning and night...and a guest who is definitely Asperger too, is mad at me for doing this, but now I can sleep. he loves animals and told me I should go to bed and sleep like he does...weird no? The owners of the guesthouse called for a hitman to kill the dog for me, but I didn't want to kill him,

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 12:30 pm

have you considered noise cancelling headphones?

roccoslife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Dec 2012, 1:34 pm

You actually put a hit out on a dog, just because he was barking? Seriously? Why not just buy some ear plugs?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 2:30 pm

Because the daily (nightly use combined) since 2009 infected my ears...fungal infection for 2 years that drove into depression...
I have noise cancelling earphones for my music from Senheiser, teh best, but I cannot sleep with them can I listenening to muci till morning? I have them on now, because teh drilling goes one, and I can still hear half of the noise. I didn't contract the hitman, he was offered to me, and we didn't kill the dog, just moved him.

And that dog is just not bakring, he barks with and to dogs and among them for 4 hrs or moree, non-stop. if I had had a gin I would have shot him, yes. Despite having had dogs myself when I was a kid...everywehre in teh thrid world from Asia to S America, the same problem....

By the way i see your testresults...i have 152 out of 200 on aspieness, and 32 on NT...

chris5000
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 3:12 pm

Loborojo wrote:
Because the daily (nightly use combined) since 2009 infected my ears...fungal infection for 2 years that drove into depression...
I have noise cancelling earphones for my music from Senheiser, teh best, but I cannot sleep with them can I listenening to muci till morning? I have them on now, because teh drilling goes one, and I can still hear half of the noise. I didn't contract the hitman, he was offered to me, and we didn't kill the dog, just moved him.

And that dog is just not bakring, he barks with and to dogs and among them for 4 hrs or moree, non-stop. if I had had a gin I would have shot him, yes. Despite having had dogs myself when I was a kid...everywehre in teh thrid world from Asia to S America, the same problem....

By the way i see your testresults...i have 152 out of 200 on aspieness, and 32 on NT...

if you wear earplugs all day all the time you should defiantly irrigate your ears with alcohol, ear plugs all the time make a warm wet environment the perfect place for fungus the grow

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 3:43 pm

sorry this is a noob question but where can i find the aspie test people use in their sigs please?

InThisTogether
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 3:55 pm

answeraspergers wrote:
sorry this is a noob question but where can i find the aspie test people use in their sigs please?

There is a stickied thread near the top that indicates it has scientific tests in it (or something like that). There are links to a wide variety of tests there.

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 3:58 pm

oops. Thanks

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 4:28 pm

see...this is the kind of thing that sets off warning alarms and giant red flags. THIS is the kind of behavior that people should look out for. not "oh noes, autism! must be a crazy psycho killer.". how about "this person actually believes that hiring someone to kidnap another person's dog is OK in any situation other than the dog being in danger."? that seems more panic worthy to me. go get some help, sir. promptly.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 4:40 pm

Loborojo wrote:
So, they said he was Asperger adn schizofrenic...that doesn't really help our cause, now does it? But I can empathize with him...I feel at times when i get an of auditive sensory overload, to grab a gun and kill the bastards.
Right now in the hotel, i have to endure drilling on the roof for another 3 hrs, zo I put in my I-pod and put it loud so I damage my hearing. I go mad, but the NTs they say to the landlord, no worries, do your job...

I have paid for the kindnapping of a dog that kept me awake day morning and night...and a guest who is definitely Asperger too, is mad at me for doing this, but now I can sleep. he loves animals and told me I should go to bed and sleep like he does...weird no? The owners of the guesthouse called for a hitman to kill the dog for me, but I didn't want to kill him,

Have you considered medication? Because you're pretty f****d up.

Cuckooflower
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Dec 2012, 4:50 pm

Sensory issues et al can cause autistics to behave badly, but it is kind of horrible to have so many people who commit major criminal acts diagnosed in the public eye as autistic.

I don't know, may be less damaging than we think. But potentially damaging

Cuckooflower
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Dec 2012, 4:53 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
Loborojo wrote:

Have you considered medication? Because you're pretty f**** up.

The things is................I can understand him. I have had to live with severe sensory intrusion for months on end before. It was HELL, hell, hell.
If I could have done something drastic about it, I would have done, without any moral considerations coming into it.
Yes, I have been pushed to this point.
He's not killing the dog. That's important. That would be too extreme, sick, somewhat evil and unnecessary.

But, I will say however; OP, how much longer do you need to be at this hotel? When I was being overloaded, I had no choice. Can you move???

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 5:01 pm

he was from Connecticut not new hampshire

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

CuriousKitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Dec 2012, 5:08 pm

Loborojo wrote:

Listen to soothing music or nature sounds through the headphones. I use the little earbud headphones and keep them in all night. If you choose tracks that are designed to induce delta waves, you will actually sleep better than without.

Aspie score: 142/200 NT score: 64/200
AQ Score: 42
BAP: 109 aloof, 94 rigid and 85 pragmatic

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 7:01 pm

CuriousKitten wrote:
Loborojo wrote:

Listen to soothing music or nature sounds through the headphones. I use the little earbud headphones and keep them in all night. If you choose tracks that are designed to induce delta waves, you will actually sleep better than without.

Thanks for reply and this advice...I didn't know that. Dogs are allover Peru, South America...they drive me mad everywhere...they drove my mum mad too at home, where we had a neighbour with a German shepherd. Peruvians are going deaf by the time they are 18, because they grow up with noise since birth...

On the buses I suffer too, loud videos 3 in your face during 10 hrs bus ride...the volume no one ever complains about, and I have to increase my volume of music on I-pod not to hear the videos in your ear.

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 7:02 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
he was from Connecticut not new hampshire

I read: New Hampshire in Connecticut...