Thanks to all who've posted condolences to Sandy Hook.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2012, 1:12 am

I want to thank all those who have contributed to the condolences thread for the victims of Sandy Hook.

For anyone who isn't aware of the thread that would also like to post their condolences, here's the link:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt218321.html

(It's a sticky thread at the top of the General Autism forum now. I know if you're like me, you probably don't pay much attention to those, so you may have missed it. No one is obliged to post in the thread. All posts there are entirely voluntary.)

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2012, 10:38 am

Thanks again! It's growing. 8)

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2012, 5:09 pm

Bump